Coronavirus 2019-nCoV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

That's because there's not a rational, unindoctrinated person on earth who would believe that. Had Biden been president when this pandemic hit, we wouldn't have even hit 140,000 deaths in total. He has exceeded all expectations in managing the **** show he was handed in January.
    Please tell me you're trolling and don't really believe this BS
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

Please tell me you're trolling and don't really believe this BS
      I believe it 100% and so do many other very smart people.

I am not trolling one bit.

Comment

• Also I think some clarification is necessary on the whole "unplugged" thing that I started on here many months back. It's getting misused.

When I say unplugged I mean from the talking heads; the propagandizers; the folks who stand to profit from maintaining your attention: e.g., Tucker, Hannity, Ingraham, and all their liberal counterparts.

Avoiding the news about Coronavirus (like the stuff I post) is not being unplugged, it is having your head in the sand. There's a big difference. Now, if you find yourself depressed and overwhelmed, there's nothing wrong with turning off all the news for a period of time. But you still need to adhere to best practices with respect to mitigation. If you don't do that, you are living in denial, a deluded state that is dangerous both for yourself and your fellow citizens.

Comment

That's because there's not a rational, unindoctrinated person on earth who would believe that. Had Biden been president when this pandemic hit, we wouldn't have even hit 140,000 deaths in total. He has exceeded all expectations in managing the **** show he was handed in January.
          What would Biden did different? Locked down like Europe did? Lot of good it did.

europe2.JPG
          Last edited by SB Shock; April 27, 2021, 08:41 AM.

Comment

This is exhibit A, B, C and D of conjecture and hearsay. You cannot possibly make asinine statements like this and actually believe it. But, Lib gonna Lib I guess...

Unplug and Unite...

Comment

I believe it 100% and so do many other very smart people.

I am not trolling one bit.
              Smart...LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!

Hilarious!

Unplug and Unite...

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

What would Biden did different? Locked down like Europe did? Lot of good it did.

europe2.JPG
                Great question. I wonder if he would have told people not to protest in masses like all the lefties did last summer? My guess is not a chance in heck. Would he have shut down travel to and from China or would he have considered that Xenophobic as he has stated previously? Would he have done everything Trump did to fast track the vaccine? Not likely because he is a namby pamby wussy boy. He would have sheltered in his basement with five masks on sucking his thumb.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

This is exhibit A, B, C and D of conjecture and hearsay. You cannot possibly make asinine statements like this and actually believe it. But, Lib gonna Lib I guess...

Unplug and Unite...
                  Well, he starts from a conclusion and argues back. It’s not data driven logic, it’s narrative driven facts.
                  Livin the dream

Comment

• Cold believes the virus could’ve been contained. Just like all of those lockdown counties experiencing rises now. He has no clue how viruses work. Clearly. All he is is a fear mongering media puppet that panders to the left.

If Biden was president, the virus would’ve magically disappeared because we all would’ve been imprisoned for several months and then when we got released, it just would’ve been gone and everything would’ve been peaches and rainbows and normal by last June.

LMAO, this guy seriously believes this ****.

Definitely needs to unplug.
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Comment

Comment

• Looks like 20% of Sedgwick County has been fully vaccinated by Sedgwick County Health Department but another 20% of Sedgwick County has been given 80% immunity with a single vax dose by SCHD.

These numbers do not include vaccinations given by providers other than the SCHD.

Are vaccinations given at Walgreens, Dillons, Sam's Club, CVS, etc counted in the 40% that have had at least one dose or been fully vaccinated?
                            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                              Looks like 20% of Sedgwick County has been fully vaccinated by Sedgwick County Health Department but another 20% of Sedgwick County has been given 80% immunity with a single vax dose by SCHD.

These numbers do not include vaccinations given by providers other than the SCHD.

Are vaccinations given at Walgreens, Dillons, Sam's Club, CVS, etc counted in the 40% that have had at least one dose or been fully vaccinated?
                              If you read their fine print, it seems to say that 3rd party vaccinations are not included in their numbers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                                Looks like the start of another surge here. Need the resident epidemiologist to confirm though.

I wonder if it’ll turn out like the great surge he was talking about for the country a couple weeks ago.
                                Deuces Valley.
                                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                                X