Coronavirus 2019-nCoV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
    1200 grit sandpaper thismorning! Remarkable improvement. Barely feel anything in the trachea. Lymph nodes still a bit swollen but not as painful.
    Atta boy!!! Great news!

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

About 6 months too late...figures.
      Not too late for China's interests. They're hoping the lock downs continue for years. After all, it was their idea from the start. Remember the videos coming out of Wuhan?

Because China never wages propaganda.
      Last edited by ShockingButTrue; October 13, 2020, 09:46 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
        1200 grit sandpaper thismorning! Remarkable improvement. Barely feel anything in the trachea. Lymph nodes still a bit swollen but not as painful.
        Kick his a$$ Kung!

Bonus... "kick his a$$ Seabass"...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Good news.

A reporter for The New York Times wrote Monday he was surprised to find America’s recovery from the coronavirus pandemic appears to be unfolding faster than experts initially anticipated.

“Since January, when I began covering the pandemic, I have been a consistently gloomy Cassandra, reporting on the catastrophe that experts saw coming: that the virus would go pandemic, that Americans were likely to die in large numbers, the national lockdown would last well beyond Easter and even past summer. No miracle cure was on the horizon; the record for developing a vaccine was four years,” McNeil wrote. “Events have moved faster than I thought possible. I have become cautiously optimistic. Experts are saying, with genuine confidence, that the pandemic in the United States will be over far sooner than they expected, possibly by the middle of next year.”

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
              Masks help reduce the viral "dose". Masks contribute to asymptomatic and extremely mild infections. Think of getting infected while wearing a mask like a poor man's inoculation. Not saying this is ALWAYS the case, but it is scientifically proven to occur.

Masks just make sense.

Sounds like a billboard.
              So the experts who offered proof that wearing masks 8-10 hours a day could "Contribute" to catching the virus because one's immune system is compromised, and in the process making one more susceptible to any type of infection, were correct? That's common sense to anyone. No?

So I'm trying to link your "masks contribute" to infection, but in a good way, with what the experts have studied and I'm having a hard time, but I guess your 'hypothesis' applies the 2 + 2 = 5 principle? If so, you are making complete sense cold. Your contribution should really prove effective once the flu season is upon us in about 1 month.

What did fauci have to say about it in 2020, after the virus had already arrived on our shores? Oh, wait...

March 8.PNG

Comment

• The Link Between Blood Type and COVID-19 Risk, Explained

Comment

• The U.S. Covid-19 death count stands at 220,000. New research, however, shows that nearly the U.S. has seen nearly 300,000 'excess deaths' during the pandemic.

Amid pandemic, U.S. has seen 300,000 ‘excess deaths,’ with highest rates among people of color

Now, in the most updated count to date, researchers at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention have found that nearly 300,000 more people in the United States died from late January to early October this year compared the average number of people who died in recent years. Just two-thirds of those deaths were counted as Covid-19 fatalities, highlighting how the official U.S. death count — now standing at about 220,000 — is not fully inclusive.
                  Based on surging excess deaths and 911 calls during peaks points thus far in the pandemic, I've always thought we had about 10-20% more Covid deaths than reported.

Comment

• Pubished Journal study shows that mouthwash inactivates greater than 99.9% of Coronavirus's after a two minute contact time.

A new study conducted by researchers at the Penn State College of Medicine has found that a common dental item can inactivate human coronaviruses: mouthwash and oral rinses. 

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
                      Pubished Journal study shows that mouthwash inactivates greater than 99.9% of Coronavirus's after a two minute contact time.

https://www.foxnews.com/health/human...l-rinses-study
                      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Hey Kung Wu, how ya feeling? Any update on your experience?
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Still have swollen lymph nodes. No fever, no headaches. Just swollen lymph nodes in my neck and on and off sore throat. Went to doctor today and he is gonna treat it as strep at this point. This is day 12. Wife is 100% fully recovered with no symptoms anymore. Son never had anything but a sneeze.
                          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• From what I have heard it is common to get Strep with Covid.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdmee View Post
                              From what I have heard it is common to get Strep with Covid.
                              Interesting. I knew I had strep-like symptoms but just assumed I was dealing with the one virus. I used to get strep super easy as a kid, but its been a very long time since I have had it.
                              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Sweden prepares to join the rest of the world with lockdowns — but they are voluntary

Authorities “strongly recommend” citizens don’t go to bars, restaurants, and nonessential shops, despite having built some immunity in the population

Public-health officials are reported to be working on the new voluntary lockdown guidelines. These include asking citizens to avoid traveling to different regions, or mixing with other households, and staying away from care homes and high-risk people.

There are no plans to enforce the voluntary rules because the culture in Sweden is such that, when asked, the population is expected to willingly comply.
                                Smart, obedient, lonely, white people.

Comment

Working...
                                X