No announcement yet.

Coronavirus 2019-nCoV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Also, there is no toilet paper in my home town. I have old t-shirts I guess.
    Livin the dream

Comment

• Maryland & Ohio cancel all K-12 school

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
        Also, there is no toilet paper in my home town. I have old t-shirts I guess.
        Showers are your friend :)

Comment

• Comment

• Gov. Laura Kelly announces Kansas' first coronavirus-related death
            Last edited by 1979Shocker; March 12, 2020, 08:39 PM.

Comment

I read that in the medieval times they used straw.

Comment

Back in my day, we used corn cobs... yipes stripes beechnut gum!

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by Napoleon Dynamite View Post

I read that in the medieval times they used straw.
                  Somewhere WuShock is giving you the stinkeye!

Comment

• I think this thing is out of the bag. Had we been able to test more people, it would look worse as far as confirmed cases. The long incubation period is just not fair!

I'm not sure how the fatality in KS acquired it, but obviously add another case for that person whoever they are.

Just a matter of how long it runs its course and hopefully keeping it as far away from the elderly as possible.

It just seems like holding sand and not spilling any grains.
                    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Prediction: If the extraordinary measures being taken by companies, organizations, and individuals to slow the potential hospital crisis actually work; large amounts of people that sluff this off as a nothing-burger will say "See I told you it wasn't a problem."
                      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• I'll just drop this perfect illustration of media hypocrisy and gaslighting here:

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                          Prediction: If the extraordinary measures being taken by companies, organizations, and individuals to slow the potential hospital crisis actually work; large amounts of people that sluff this off as a nothing-burger will say "See I told you it wasn't a problem."
                          I agree. I am the first to admit that some of this seems way over the top, but if avoiding sporting events for a month or 2 will keep this thing at bay and perhaps keep people well and showing up for work at their jobs...

Ok, I'm on board. And after it's all said and done, hopefully we can say that we as Americans bonded together for something.

But I may be wishful thinking on that one.
                          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                            I'll just drop this perfect illustration of media hypocrisy and gaslighting here:

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                              I'll just drop this perfect illustration of media hypocrisy and gaslighting here:

Cool story bro. Now do one about this...

Originally posted by Shockm View Post
                              You attack me for no reason. I have not personal experience on the Southern Border and never claimed to. The border agents who were interviewed do, I suspect as does the Home Security border leader who was also interviewed.

The story was on Shannon Bream's Late News on Fox and was done by William LaJuenesse out of Los Angeles. He may have said several thousand, but I don't remember and couldn't find the story on youtube.

What I remember is that they are still concerned about the Southern Border. The words may have been Several thousand Chinese illegals, I don't remember but my recollection about the story is that there are factions like China and other factions who are not friends of the US, who are trying to cause trouble for us on the border. The border patrol and leaders of it were quoted on the story and there are concerns from them about the possible diseases that are coming to the border illegally and putting them (border agents) in danger (health wise) when they detain them for days. They did make a statement that these were the ones they caught, leaving the impression that they couldn't catch everyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone View Post

Cool story bro. Now do one about this...
                                I don't know anything about that. But from the video I do know that the mainstream media who expects us to trust them can't even see their own hypocrisy through their hatred of Trump. They are like a bunch of children playing with cameras and microphones.

Comment

Working...
                                X