No announcement yet.

Coronavirus 2019-nCoV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At this point the stimulus and the bailouts will be one the trillions.
    The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post

Reported?? By who? THOUSANDS ?

Furthermore, is that number higher than an average period? If it’s the same number as usual over a given time it’s hard to say there’s anything nefarious going on.

Lastly, Have you been to the southern border recently? Or driven within a radius of the CBP’s jurisdiction? You can hardly drive 15 miles without being stopped by CBP. Trump has gotten it pretty airtight, no pun intended, down there.
      You attack me for no reason. I have not personal experience on the Southern Border and never claimed to. The border agents who were interviewed do, I suspect as does the Home Security border leader who was also interviewed.

The story was on Shannon Bream's Late News on Fox and was done by William LaJuenesse out of Los Angeles. He may have said several thousand, but I don't remember and couldn't find the story on youtube.

What I remember is that they are still concerned about the Southern Border. The words may have been Several thousand Chinese illegals, I don't remember but my recollection about the story is that there are factions like China and other factions who are not friends of the US, who are trying to cause trouble for us on the border. The border patrol and leaders of it were quoted on the story and there are concerns from them about the possible diseases that are coming to the border illegally and putting them (border agents) in danger (health wise) when they detain them for days. They did make a statement that these were the ones they caught, leaving the impression that they couldn't catch everyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

You attack me for no reason. I have not personal experience on the Southern Border and never claimed to. The border agents who were interviewed do, I suspect as does the Home Security border leader who was also interviewed.

The story was on Shannon Bream's Late News on Fox and was done by William LaJuenesse out of Los Angeles. He may have said several thousand, but I don't remember and couldn't find the story on youtube.

What I remember is that they are still concerned about the Southern Border. The words may have been Several thousand Chinese illegals, I don't remember but my recollection about the story is that there are factions like China and other factions who are not friends of the US, who are trying to cause trouble for us on the border. The border patrol and leaders of it were quoted on the story and there are concerns from them about the possible diseases that are coming to the border illegally and putting them (border agents) in danger (health wise) when they detain them for days. They did make a statement that these were the ones they caught, leaving the impression that they couldn't catch everyone.
        Truly next level

Comment

• Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post

Reported?? By who? THOUSANDS ?

Furthermore, is that number higher than an average period? If it’s the same number as usual over a given time it’s hard to say there’s anything nefarious going on.

Lastly, Have you been to the southern border recently? Or driven within a radius of the CBP’s jurisdiction? You can hardly drive 15 miles without being stopped by CBP. Trump has gotten it pretty airtight, no pun intended, down there.
          I had a problem with the overreaching statement about the southern border being a breeding ground for sickness and disease. I have not heard of massive amounts of people getting sick in McAllen, Laredo, El Paso or anywhere else along the border. On top of that, El Paso is probably safer than Wichita....it has one of the lowest crime rates of any major city in the U.S. and has for a number of years (just don't ask me to go to Reynosa or Juarez)

But hey, like the guy who was a news director in San Antonio used to say, "if it bleeds, it leads". Always good to sensationalize what a horrible situation we have at our borders, courtesy of Sinclair (they seem to do that a lot here where I live).

Comment

• Originally posted by revenge_of_shocka_khan View Post

I had a problem with the overreaching statement about the southern border being a breeding ground for sickness and disease. I have not heard of massive amounts of people getting sick in McAllen, Laredo, El Paso or anywhere else along the border.
            If you were a border agent who was on the front lines and was arresting people ( you have no idea of their identity, and health histories), and working at detention centers again of people you don't know the ID and health history, would you be worried about your health safety? Not everyone who has questions and worries is a racist. In fact, a good number of our border agents are legal immigrants who were from Mexico, or families who immigrated from Mexico (they have great skills and can speak the language fluently). Again, these people are not xenophobes or racists. These agents, if they get sick can pass it on to their families, etc. My guess is that you would be concerned too. That was a lot of what the story was about.

Comment

• Quarantine juice prep.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockBand View Post
                Quarantine juice prep.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Trump made 3 false claims in his Oval Office coronavirus speech

Comment

• Only 3? That's pretty amazing. Thanks for posting.

Comment

• If you watched his speech, he was obviously reading from a script and not bloviating. Democrats and media just want to divide the country and their dripping invective is just Division, and don’t really care about helping our people.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

If you watched his speech, he was obviously reading from a script and not bloviating. Democrats and media just want to divide the country and their dripping invective is just Division, and don’t really care about helping our people.
                        bUt Da DeMoCrAtS

Comment

• I have seen online that Stephen Miller and Jared Kushner wrote the speech. But Shockm is correct, he was reading from prepared remarks verbatim.

The actual problem is his 'help'. I'm not sure those two have very many brain cells between them.

Comment

• ‘They Should Be Ashamed Of Themselves’: Dr. Drew Blasts Media’s Coronavirus Coverage

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                              ‘They Should Be Ashamed Of Themselves’: Dr. Drew Blasts Media’s Coronavirus Coverage

https://dailycaller.com/2020/03/10/d...irus-coverage/
                              I don’t know who wrote the speech but anyone can tell when the media takes a side and the party out of power is using every opportunity to side with the media to divide our people. It’s been going on since 2016 and has continued through everything including the worst catastrophe since the 2001 terrorist attack. I’m just glad a pandemic attacked us through China instead of a real terrorist.

Comment

• Welp, my company has sent all “non-essential” personnel home to work. I’m only 50% non-essential.

The idea behind it is to lessen the bioburden so that the spread is slowed and so that cleaning regimes are more effective.
                                Livin the dream

Comment

Working...
                                X