• I knew Cold would be a regular again.

That ego needs fed.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

Because of situations like this.

The Covidiots have infiltrated what was historically a sacred space of scientific truth. And for what reason? To prove their leader is infallible and sent by God?

We have many proven, safe, and medically dispensed therapies available. Can we stop w/ the horse wormer propaganda already.

First and foremost, get your vaccine + booster.
      Do you check your sources before posting dumba$$?

The very site you posted has said that they are a blog and their content is not supposed to be taken as news or facts. Such a terrible and blatantly inaccurate source.

She said that MedPage Today readers know not to mistake its blog content for “news” or “facts,” and that unsubstantiated stories and missing financial disclosures are “par for the course in the blogosphere.” She added:
      blogs are not news articles, not editorials, not op-ed pieces, not analysis. Blogs are simply musings and opinions by the individual authors. They are stories shared about the dinner table.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Do you check your sources before posting dumba$$?

The very site you posted has said that they are a blog and their content is not supposed to be taken as news or facts. Such a terrible and blatantly inaccurate source.

MedPage Today’s website, mobile applications,............., one of the most widely read medical blogs, provide healthcare professionals with timely and actionable peer reviewed medical reporting and analysis. The quality of information produced by MedPage Today has led to a surge in traffic...............
        The news service MedPage Today was founded by Robert S. Stern in March 2005.[2][3] In January 2010, the organization was provided approval for offering American Academy of Family Physicians-accredited CME credits in collaboration with the Office of Continuing Medical Education at the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine.[4][5][6] The organization is based in New York City.[7]

In December 2010, the organization was acquired by Everyday Health.[8] In July 2011, MedPage Today announced a collaboration with the American Heart Association for a daily email newsletter named Cardiovascular Daily.[9][10] In June 2017, MedPage Today started to collaborate with the Endocrine Society on a "Reading Room" combining articles from the two organazations.[11]

The news service has been awarded Platinum eHealthcare Leadership Award multiple times in different categories.[12][13][14][15]
        NEW YORK, March 14, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Everyday Health, Inc. is pleased to announce that Marianne Dekker Mattera, Executive Managing Editor at the company's medical news site for healthcare professionals, MedPage Today, was honored today by the American Business Media at its 60th annual Jesse H. Neal National Business Journalism Awards. She has been recognized for earning the prestigious Neal Award 18 times, which is more than anyone else. This is the first time the Neal Awards presented this distinguished honor.
        MedPage Today is a leading news organization serving healthcare professionals. The company's daily, peer-reviewed news coverage delivered via the web and several mobile applications allows healthcare professionals to put breaking medical news into practice. MedPage Today also offers coverage of health conferences from around the world in almost any specialty, and physicians can access live video interviews and dialogues to encourage conversation and better health outcomes. MedPage Today is one of the prestigious sites within the Everyday Health portfolio.
        The moment I start posting in this thread again, the keyboard suicides start falling from the sky likes droplets of rain. Why must you good people continue to fight the unwinnable battles against the cold one? Don't you know I am on the side of truth?

Comment

The moment I start posting in this thread again, the keyboard suicides start falling from the sky likes droplets of rain. Why must you good people continue to fight the unwinnable battles against the cold one? Don't you know I am on the side of truth?
          Nope...blog...personal opinion. Wrong again...

Comment

• I went out to eat 5x last week starting on Monday. Sushi, Breweries, Red Robin, and Mexican. I'm putting my antibodies to the test. The last couple days I haven't felt so hot. There were a group of coughing ****ers at On the Border. No worries though, I'm .

Well... make that 95%... :/

Comment

I went out to eat 5x last week starting on Monday. Sushi, Breweries, Red Robin, and Mexican. I'm putting my antibodies to the test. The last couple days I haven't felt so hot. There were a group of coughing ****ers at On the Border. No worries though, I'm .

It must really suck to walk around terrified to live your life every time someone breathe or cough near you. Man, the fear mongering tactics put in place by the Left have really worked well on you.

Comment

I went out to eat 5x last week starting on Monday. Sushi, Breweries, Red Robin, and Mexican.
                You sat in an enclosed building where hundreds -- if not thousands -- of people throughout the day were breathing without masks on? Five times?

​ That's great news for infection! What a big announcement!

Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

You sat in an enclosed building where hundreds -- if not thousands -- of people throughout the day were breathing without masks on? Five times?

​ That's great news for infection! What a big announcement!

It ain't ideal, that's for sure. But I'm borderline superhuman w/ supercharged antibodies. AND, I told myself once the vaccines are out, my part as a responsible community mitigator will be over.

But... I'm still requesting a seat away from others if possible (I usually do that anyway). Clearly not much of a match against an airborne pathogen, but it does allow for some diffusement. I'm not begging to be a host for Das Alien, but I'm ready to welcome it into my body... because it's gonna get ****ed up when it does come inside.

Comment

It ain't ideal, that's for sure. But I'm borderline superhuman w/ supercharged antibodies. AND, I told myself once the vaccines are out, my part as a responsible community mitigator will be over.

But... I'm still requesting a seat away from others if possible (I usually do that anyway). Clearly not much of a match against an airborne pathogen, but it does allow for some diffusement. I'm not begging to be a host for Das Alien, but I'm ready to welcome it into my body... because it's gonna get ****ed up when it does come inside.
                    You kind of have to appreciate a take like this.......don't you? I think you do.

Comment

Cold = "Das Alien"

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

I went out to eat 5x last week starting on Monday. Sushi, Breweries, Red Robin, and Mexican. I'm putting my antibodies to the test. The last couple days I haven't felt so hot. There were a group of coughing ****ers at On the Border. No worries though, I'm .

Throw the soup kitchen in and I might take note for your public service.

Comment

Not sure why a 65 year old, immune compromised individual like yourself should be going out so often in enclosed areas like that.

#followthescience
                          #lietofly
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Not sure why a 65 year old, immune compromised individual like yourself should be going out so often in enclosed areas like that.

#followthescience
                            #lietofly
                            NPCs don’t get sick. They’re just there to move the game along.
                            Livin the dream

Comment

• That being said...

I am 100% behind the good doctors and scientists who are doing their level best at 20,000 feet to give this country a shot at having a decent overall outcome. 90% of the American public (99.99% of Shockernetters) cannot understand their broad strategic thinking.

Had the entire country approached the pandemic in the same manner as myself, we'd have been out of this in a couple months w/ hundreds of thousands less dead, and trillions less in spending. I cannot even imagine the impact a rational-behaving United States (pre-Biden) would have had on the rest of the world. They look to us for leadership whether they want to admit it or not.

Comment

That being said...

I am 100% behind the good doctors and scientists who are doing their level best at 20,000 feet to give this country a shot at having a decent overall outcome. 90% of the American public (99.99% of Shockernetters) cannot understand their broad strategic thinking.

Had the entire country approached the pandemic in the same manner as myself, we'd have been out of this in a couple months w/ hundreds of thousands less dead, and trillions less in spending. I cannot even imagine the impact a rational-behaving United States (pre-Biden) would have had on the rest of the world. They look to us for leadership whether they want to admit it or not.
                                Dear lord! Who wants broad strategic thinking in a country of individuals. Communist China can think strategic, leave me to my own devices.
                                Livin the dream

Comment

Working...
                                X