Coronavirus 2019-nCoV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
    I understand 'Cold wants to give her the jab, for the sake of the country.
    He'll slip her the salami...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Not easy to jab somebody with a thumbtack.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

He'll slip her the salami...

Thank you, Burgess Meredith.

Comment

• Pfizer announces they will have an omicron-specific vaccine ready by March.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuTheOne View Post
            Pfizer announces they will have an omicron-specific vaccine ready by March.

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/01/10/covi...-in-march.html
            it won't keep you from getting it, or spreading it, but it will keep their bottom line intact

Comment

• Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post

Read this A) vs B) on another board. #bot #brainwashed #sadending
              Well I didn't. It was just the most likely conclusion based on the information at hand. I'm not the only guy on the planet whose brain works.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdmee View Post
                Given that she "misspoke" that statistic while asking a question about children and Covid, it isn't likely she "accidentally" said children when meaning to say total. But then again I am not a life long republican like Cold, so what do I know. I just can't wait to hear him defend AOC, that should be interesting.
                I don't defend hypocrites. If she's shrieked about masks and isn't wearing one herself, she should never hear the end of it.

As I've mentioned a million times, my life went back to near-normal once I got vaxxed. After my boosting, I would gladly flex in the face of the virus. My "great sacrifice" happened pre-vax, when it actually made a difference.

Comment

She's toned it wayyyy down over the last year or so. She's got a little "Republican money" in her pocket now, and there must be a guy taking care of her other needs satisfactorily.

I assure you I would have given her a charity ****. I'd have done it for my country.

The fastest way to change the attitude of a woman is a good and proper ****ing. And buddy... I do bring the lumber.

Comment

I'll be happy to get a 4th vax if and when it becomes necessary.

I'm not a big fan of the therapeutics that cause cell replication errors (see: mutations). THAT technology makes ME a wee bit leery. Perhaps I just need to study it more. Thankfully I don't really have to be a Covid expert any longer. I believe we are finally on our way to brighter days.

F U you insidious, life-robbing, alien seed.
                    Last edited by C0|dB|00ded; January 10, 2022, 08:18 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

I'll be happy to get a 4th vax if and when it becomes necessary.

I'm not a big fan of the therapeutics that case cell replication errors (see: mutations). THAT technology makes ME a wee bit leery. Perhaps I just need to study it more. Thankfully I don't really have to be a Covid expert any longer. I believe we are finally on our way to brighter days.

F U you insidious, life-robbing, alien seed.
                      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Greg Price @greg_price11

Over 75% of people who died of covid had four of more comorbidites. Nearly 80% of people hospitalized with covid were overweight or obese. Society responded by locking down the country, keeping children out of school, and making it illegal to go to the gym.

Comment

• NEW YORK—During their monthly shareholder meeting, Pfizer announced that an updated vaccine for the Omicron variant will be ready in time for their Q1 Earnings Report.

Comment

It will be too late. We already have DeltaCron.

Comment

lol good luck with that
                              Deuces Valley.
                              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• If you can find it, you need to watch the Austrailian dude with his Aboriginal translator. It reminds you just how stupid the left thinks minorities are. If I were to be offended on behalf of a race, this is what would do it. But I'm not, it's just illustrative.
                                "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Working...
                                X