• jdmee
    replied
    Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
    https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/ar...deaths/622085/

But it's a ViRuSsSsSsSsSsSs! You can't control it! DurDurDurDurrrrr

South Korea says....

The quintessential VIRUS WRANGLERS!

And they eat dog.
    So the guy who tells us how bad Trump is for not locking everything down posts this.

Yet South Korea is unusual in that it has not only repeatedly suppressed the spread of the virus and kept deaths to relatively low levels, but also never instituted a full lockdown.
    And then he can't help himself as shows his true racist self.

Leave a comment:

• wufan
    replied

Yeah, layman...

Here's the latest report. 57 pages of glorious Covid data. Maybe read it before you shoot your ad hominem load.
    Yep! I read it.

Leave a comment:

• wufan
    replied
    Test your knowledge of how government interventions affected the COVID-19 pandemic.

Worth your 5 minutes.

Leave a comment:

• SHOXAAC
    replied

Thank you for finally coming clean. SMMFH.

You just demonstrated a textbook example of projection. Well done.

Charge with a lack of originality, then immediately regurgitate Sean Hannity propaganda word for word. I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but your brain is not your own. May God have mercy on your soul. You are the quintessential pawn in the game of life.

P.S. Tell your "medical community" ERRRRRRRRRRRR nurse friend to leave the consulting to the folks with the big degrees.

Signed,

King Me??
    What did I come clean about. First, I don't owe anybody on this fine forum an explanation to come clean about anything. You must be talking about talking to the medical community. Read this slowly and carefully "King Me..." I spent 25 years in healthcare and have many former workmates that are MD's, DO's, RN's and all other support staff you could name plus some. I have had hard conversations with many MD's, DO's, RN's and other support staff related to healthcare about our C19 mess. Yes, there are several that do their diligence along company lines in regard to the path of how to treat and prescribe for C19. Yes, some of my DOCTOR friends believe you should be vax'd if at all possible. Their are other DOCTOR friends of mine that believe vaccines are good in many cases, but enough holes in it to not totally trust it. These same doctors also shed much light on how early on and in still some cases where quality control on how C19 has been reported is not responsible. Some of the data is unreliable based on the inaccuracies in which it was reported. So why would I rely on the fast track data of the vaccines. Were the acronyms like MD/DO big enough for you junior. I don't watch or trust the reporting of MSNBC, CNN, Fox....and....on...and...on...and...on. Nice try again junior. Fail again. Look "King Me," you must be getting tired of just getting your d i c k handed back to you time and time again. When is it going to sink in to you that nobody thinks you are this great gift of life saving information, or that you have any insight at all to this pandemic. You are the laughing stock of this board, but I am glad you just keep coming back for more like any other street walker on Broadway. You are entertaining, I will give you that.

Leave a comment:

• MikeKennedyRulZ
    replied
    Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

It's a mystery.
    Particularly given all of the great parenting knowledge he has as well...

Leave a comment:

• wichshock65
    replied
    Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
    What a loon.

I just can’t for the life of me understand why a guy like Cold is still single at age 48.
    It's a mystery.

Leave a comment:

• ShockerFever
    replied
    And then the walk of shame.

Leave a comment:

• C0|dB|00ded
    replied
    Originally posted by WstateU View Post
    Code Red indeed!

Since some in here have lost their composure, it is time for CB (and his SuCkY SiDe) to stand down.

We'll recommence our search for truth at a later date.

T

Leave a comment:

• MikeKennedyRulZ
    replied

Leave a comment:

• C0|dB|00ded
    replied
    Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post

I'm the enraged one? You literally advocated hanging commentators. Stop projecting your presuasive impotence and get back on your meds.

No one wants to be on your side. Your side sucks. If you need help raising the bumbers on your bowling lane, go ask the kindergartners next to you.

Leave a comment:

• MikeKennedyRulZ
    replied

A stupid idiot must be REALLY bad!!!111

My brain just flashed to the scenario of the Covidiot dying in a Covid ward screaming at the doctors that there's no such thing as Covid while their family begs for Ivermectin.

I think of the 10's of millions of Americans who didn't get a full vaccination or didn't get boosted screeching with fists clenched that these ******* vaccines don't work.

You have 10's of millions of Americans screeching that there's nothing that can be done. It's A VIRUSSSS??!!!111 And they fought every single mitigation effort since day one.

Makes me think of the guy who tells the fire department to leave because it's just a little smoke. He doesn't want to suffer the water damage. They argue for 20 minutes until his entire house is in flames. Finally the fire department is allowed to do their job and the house burns to the ground. Then the homeowner curses the "no good fire fighters who couldn't find their asses with both hands".

It's a real self-fulfilling state of retardation this country suffers from. It's opened my eyes to many issues existing in the Conservative party that were lying dormant until just the right time.

We need our own age of enlightenment in the worst way. And it all begins by gathering the Hannity's and the ****er Calson's and hanging them at the town square.
    Branch Covidians...

Leave a comment:

• WstateU
    replied

Leave a comment:

• ShockerPrez
    replied

You're not bored, you're enraged. That's why you couldn't stop yourself from posting like an ass instead of contributing something constructive. I am well aware of the heavy burden my steady, factual posting bears on the indoctrinated. I'm trying to reach the tiny parts of your (and others) brains in here that remain healthy and receptive. I'm just awfully glad I'm not on your side of the argument. There's only one way out of it, and at this point, it's gonna take a truckload of humility to admit you were wrong all along.

And you're right, why you would go into such graphic detail when using an anal sex analogy is really none of my business...
    I'm the enraged one? You literally advocated hanging commentators. Stop projecting your presuasive impotence and get back on your meds.

No one wants to be on your side. Your side sucks. If you need help raising the bumbers on your bowling lane, go ask the kindergartners next to you.

Leave a comment:

• WuDrWu
    replied
    Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
    Prez straight dominating.
    Can you imagine if Prez decides to bring the lumber?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X