• Show
Clear All

• pinstripers
    replied

$36,800,000,000.

Leave a comment:

• Kung Wu
    replied
    Isn't that exactly what we reported on Shockernet two years ago? That the only mask that works is an N95?

Leave a comment:

• pinstripers
    replied
    Fauci and Co. have gone from saying masks don’t work, to they do work, to the only one that really works is an N95 if worn properly.

-----Katie Pavlich

Leave a comment:

• ShockerPrez
    replied
    Originally posted by jdmee View Post
    Does someone need to do a health and safety check on Cold? Since his last post the Shockers have gone 2-0, there has been a 46% drop in cases and an 8% drop in deaths. I guess there isn't anything for him to post about.
    He's fine. In fact he's better than fine. He's probably gotten his 9th booster by now. Pretty much makes him invincible.

And as a bonus, he now literally bleeds black and gold.

Leave a comment:

• Shockm
    replied
    Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

I’m sure he’s feeling depressed, as he now has a giant hole to fill.
    The self made pressure to continue to maintain his self proclaimed persona has to produce a tremendous amount of anxiety. The cost of drugs, and continued false relationships with doctors and drug dealers that is required for him to continue this, has to have taken a mental toll on him. For all we know, he could be serving or at least served a term in a mental hospital. The picture it presents to us who are mentally healthy comes from the movie “One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest”. It’s kind of sad

Leave a comment:

• ShockerFever
    replied
    Originally posted by jdmee View Post
    Does someone need to do a health and safety check on Cold? Since his last post the Shockers have gone 2-0, there has been a 46% drop in cases and an 8% drop in deaths. I guess there isn't anything for him to post about.
    I’m sure he’s feeling depressed, as he now has a giant hole to fill.

Leave a comment:

• jdmee
    replied

Leave a comment:

• pinstripers
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Maizerunner08
    replied
    Tested positive for covid last Friday. I can see how some people get hit hard by this thing. Luckily, I'm already feeling better.

Hopefully I'm good for 2022 now.

Leave a comment:

• Kung Wu
    replied
    Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
    If we lived in a somewhat sane or responsible society, that John Hopkins study, showing lockdowns did nothing to stop the virus, would lead to mass resignations, and likely criminal charges. The people who implemented lockdowns would never be anywhere near public policy again.
    True, and the study confirms what Sweden epidemiologists knew.

Leave a comment:

• SubGod22
    replied
    Dave knows as well as anyone that this society isn't sane and doesn't care about responsibility.

Leave a comment:

• pinstripers
    replied
    Dave Smith @ComicDaveSmith

If we lived in a somewhat sane or responsible society, that John Hopkins study, showing lockdowns did nothing to stop the virus, would lead to mass resignations, and likely criminal charges. The people who implemented lockdowns would never be anywhere near public policy again.

Leave a comment:

• wufan
    replied
    Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
    Question....
    No wait.
    A few questions.... filedata/fetch?id=1332858&d=1643988200&type=thumb
    Ugh!

Leave a comment:

• WstateU
    replied
    Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Answers:

1) Bullshirt
    2) WTF
    3) WTF
    Don’t mess with my monkeys…

Leave a comment:

• ShockerPrez
    replied
    Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Answers:

1) Bullshirt
    2) WTF
    3) WTF
    I was more curious if these were the monkeys that got loose a week or so ago in that car accident.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X