replied
    Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

No it isn't.

Leave a comment:

• C0|dB|00ded
    replied
    Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
    Has anyone seen Fauci lately?

War in Ukraine could lead to ‘devastating’ tuberculosis problem, warns Anthony Fauci

Ukraine reports tens of thousands of new TB cases annually and has one of the highest rates of multi-drug-resistant TB in the world
    Yeah, he's busy doing his job, doctoring the public... in his trademark, no B.S. manner.

Leave a comment:

• Kung Wu
    replied
    Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

The owner welcomed me back upon hearing the cries for my return under one condition... that I change my name. Michael Jordan may think it's okay to change the number on the back of his jersey,... not CB.

P.S. This is the last free post in this thread.
    No it isn't.

Leave a comment:

• wufan
    replied
    Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
    The pandemic was real. The message was, is, and will be forever political. They are obviously distancing themselves at present.

Leave a comment:

• wichshock65
    replied

Leave a comment:

• SHOCKvalue
    replied
    Originally posted by Eric View Post
    Let it go. The pandemic seems to have ended. Cold isn’t even ranting about it anymore. The only reason I see people still talking about it anymore is that they’re addicted to outrage. Time for this thread to end as well.
    You're surprised that folks are speaking up after being censored, shouted down, cancelled, and ascribed as "misinformation" for an opinion that literally changed over night within the minds of those in power. Really?

You know who else is being censored, shouted down, cancelled, and ascribed as "misinformation" right now? Putin critics in Russia. So it's cool the US progressives during the covid era have that in common with all facets of human history past, present, and future.

Leave a comment:

• ShockerFever
    replied
    Hope you can fill the void that is now gaping in your life.

Leave a comment:

• C0|dB|00ded
    replied
    Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

And the AAC message board government took away your liberties. How ironic.
    The owner welcomed me back upon hearing the cries for my return under one condition... that I change my name. Michael Jordan may think it's okay to change the number on the back of his jersey,... not CB.

P.S. This is the last free post in this thread.

Leave a comment:

• 1972Shocker
    replied
    Originally posted by wufan View Post

Mandates aren’t games. We made it through this, but we need to be ever vigilant. Two years of oppression and gaslighting should not be bygones.
    And no doubt only a brief respite on to the next thing which will most likely be climate change regulations and mandates. You know because of science. Just ask Al Gore, John Kerry and the ever so learned Greta Thunberg if you can catch them. I will litsten to those folks as soon as they reduce their carbon footprints to equal mine. Well probably not.

Also, it is clear theat the 1st and 2nd amendments are clearly on the chopping blocks.

Bye, Bye Miss American Pie indeed.

Leave a comment:

• ShockerFever
    replied
    Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
    I decided to stop posting in this thread because my content is too rich to be freely distributed in such a small group. Perhaps if KW puts a paywall up, I will contribute every now and then. Legendary infotainment isn't free gents.

Remember, you're talking to the guy that singlehandedly took over the AAC board paving the way for the rest of Shocker Nation to feast while growing their e-penes to enormous sizes.

Buuuuut. Those days are over. :*(
    And the AAC message board government took away your liberties. How ironic.

Leave a comment:

• C0|dB|00ded
    replied
    I decided to stop posting in this thread because my content is too rich to be freely distributed in such a small group. Perhaps if KW puts a paywall up, I will contribute every now and then. Legendary infotainment isn't free gents.

Remember, you're talking to the guy that singlehandedly took over the AAC board paving the way for the rest of Shocker Nation to feast while growing their e-penes to enormous sizes.

Buuuuut. Those days are over. :*(

Leave a comment:

• Downtown Shocker Brown
    replied
    Let it go. The pandemic seems to have ended. Cold isn’t even ranting about it anymore. The only reason I see people still talking about it anymore is that they’re addicted to outrage. Time for this thread to end as well.
    Sitting in an airport, drinking a beer at the bar with 3 people each side of me that I don’t know within my 6’ radius. None of us have masks on.

When we all end up on the same plane, we will have to wear masks.

The pandemic might be over, but the government overreach is not.

Leave a comment:

• wufan
    replied

I don’t disagree, but it doesn’t have to be that way. We don’t have to be so influenced by outside things. We aren’t innocent victims. We can choose not to play their manipulative games. By “they” I mean the media and politicians.
    Mandates aren’t games. We made it through this, but we need to be ever vigilant. Two years of oppression and gaslighting should not be bygones.

Leave a comment:

• Eric
    replied
    Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

There is a reason they're addicted to the outrage. Those reasons have creeped into all parts of our life.
    I don’t disagree, but it doesn’t have to be that way. We don’t have to be so influenced by outside things. We aren’t innocent victims. We can choose not to play their manipulative games. By “they” I mean the media and politicians.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X