Coronavirus 2019-nCoV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

You haven't answered my question which was asked before you asked me one. So have you realized that you set yourself up?

So I'll ask again.. what websites have I said were reliable.
    lol you're so bad at this.

You're the one that swooped in here and called a website "unreliable". Why is it unreliable?
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

And you continue looking dumb by not defining what "random and unreliable" mean. Why is this website unreliable? What is a reliable one?

Your cute little potshot has no merit because you aren't even defining what you're complaining about. You might need to just stay in the sports forums. The big kids play here.
      At least you admit to being a kid and not an adult. That makes more sense for you.

Comment

At least you admit to being a kid and not an adult. That makes more sense for you.
        Deflection is your best selling point, kiddo.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

lol you're so bad at this.

You're the one that swooped in here and called a website "unreliable". Why is it unreliable?
          I asked the question first on that also. Are you stating that "justthenews.com" is reliable?

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

Comment

I asked the question first on that also. Are you stating that "justthenews.com" is reliable?
              Yes. Now what makes it unreliable?
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• And this is where stickboy spams a message board, like he does all over the internet.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• And before Doc replies with, "DIDN'T YOU SEE WHERE I SAID I WEAR A MASK YOU BLIND FOOL!!!"

I'm tired of people saying mask don't work........ but I wear a mask. It's ignorant behavior and it's dangerous. And half of you likely are bullshitting about wearing one. Although you really don't have a choice now do ya... ;)

Thanks mayor.

You people need to do some basic critical thinking here. If you tell everyone you know that masks are stupid, and then begrudgingly slap one on yourself, what are you gaining if you convince even one to stop wearing theirs?

Stop being a Covidiot. Mask are PROVEN to affect infection rates. It doesn't matter that you're wrong. Leave your ego out of this. Wearing ANY kind of prophylactic device that is both inexpensive and only mildly inconveniencing, is the smart bet.

And... if you have a health condition that becomes exacerbated while wearing a mask, then you need to stay out of places that require them. This is like 3rd grade ****.

By the way, if your comorbidity is so grave that you can barely wear a mask... have you put two-and-two together on what happens if you get Covid? That's right, you're likely ****ed. So spend more time strategizing your life to limit exposure and less time bleating about the ineffectiveness of something that very well could be what saves your life (others wearing them).

T

Comment

And this is where stickboy spams a message board, like he does all over the internet.
                    Says the person with nearly double the posts per year as me.

Comment

• I got a feeling this thread is gonna get HOT today!

I'll back out for a while.

I truly am just passionate on the subject and am trying to heal ya'lls broken/stubborn minds.

Nobody is stealing your ****ing liberty. This is temporary. But it is serious.

T

Comment

Says the person with nearly double the posts per year as me.
                        lol good one.

I bet if we included all the posts you do at every other message board you would be on a pretty solid pace.
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• But again, spot on deflection with the original post. And predictably continue the spamfest.
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

JC... You see what you fools have done? Now I wanna be best friends with Aargh now.

:
                            And Aargh when he saw this, honestly, had nothing else to say but...

Comment

Yes. Now what makes it unreliable?
                              Curious... But did you actually look at the website?

Here are the next few stories going down the list

"How Obama, Biden and Clinton helped Russia's Putin weaponize energy"

​​​​​​"Former captive blasts Biden: 'You left us behind in Iran. Remember?'"

"New Russia probe memos expose massive errors in NYT anti-Trump story, Steele dossier"

"Media Bias: CNN's Henderson, Blitzer suggest Trump handling pandemic poorly"

"
                              Planned Parenthood affiliate tied to fetal organ harvesting took $7.5 million stimulus loan"

That's just the next few down the list. Does that seem like an unbiased non political listing of news stories? One that doesn't seem to definitely lean in one direction?

​​​​​

Comment

Curious... But did you actually look at the website?

Here are the next few stories going down the list

"How Obama, Biden and Clinton helped Russia's Putin weaponize energy"

​​​​​​"Former captive blasts Biden: 'You left us behind in Iran. Remember?'"

"New Russia probe memos expose massive errors in NYT anti-Trump story, Steele dossier"

"Media Bias: CNN's Henderson, Blitzer suggest Trump handling pandemic poorly"

"
                                Planned Parenthood affiliate tied to fetal organ harvesting took $7.5 million stimulus loan"

That's just the next few down the list. Does that seem like an unbiased non political listing of news stories? One that doesn't seem to definitely lean in one direction?

​​​​​
                                Have you been paying attention to mainstream media lately?

Name your reliable ones.

Or continue to deflect.
                                Deuces Valley.
                                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                                X