Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looks like a kiki stephens type player

Comment

• Nothing new but the Shocker offers to Andover's Jaylin Agnew and South High's Kirea Rogers and Kenrian Elliott reiterated in Joanna Chadwick's Varsity Kansas blog:

K-State women's basketball has offered Maize sophomores Keiryn Swenson and Daley Handy. Crieghton and Missouri State also have offered Swenson. WSU Volleyball has offered Swenson and WSU basketball has shown interest in Handy as has Okie State, Tulsa and Creighton.

Comment

• so offers are going out to the locals now,that's good news to read. still waiting to see relina j get here offer (I don't kno if she is still at east)

Comment

• anyone able to look in on the ladies during their workouts,just wanna hear how they are doing?

Comment

• Originally posted by mumdaddy316 View Post
            anyone able to look in on the ladies during their workouts,just wanna hear how they are doing?
            I believe we're trying to keep this information on the other thread, but I'll give my view. First day 40 minute work outs was yesterday with coaches. Players are grouped into posts and guards and 3s. Apparently, Jaz has two very tender knees so she is taking it slowly. Kelsey twisted her ankle in pick up last week, but looks fine. Only report is all coaches work with all players. Good enthusiasm, hard work and most players appear to be in pretty good shape. This is a confident team that expects to win the Valley. It will take a couple of weeks before a better report on where all of the pieces to the team's puzzle fit. As reported, Alex Harden is working with the guards.

Comment

• New Player

Was the new player reported to be working out with the team this summer seen at this practice? Her name as reported here is Shaniqua. If so, what position does she play?

Comment

• I'm having a 'déjà vu' moment... maybe it was Sheena?

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by xazshox View Post
                  Was the new player reported to be working out with the team this summer seen at this practice? Her name as reported here is Shaniqua. If so, what position does she play?
                  No. After her visit the Shocker interest dropped. We have the 12 you see on the roster on goshockers.com

Comment

• Originally posted by xazshox View Post
                    Apparently, that did not work out. @oldtimewomen's hoopcoach: previously reported that she was a bust and would not be on the team. See post #249 and post #260.

Comment

• thanx guys,great info on the hard work these ladies are putting in

Comment

• Originally posted by mumdaddy316 View Post
                        thanx guys,great info on the hard work these ladies are putting in
                        I'm just a senior citizen former coach and player. 1972 is legendary. You have a lot of info. and are a keeper of the archives. I can't remember where I left my car keys, or if my driver's license is still valid for me to drive. Well done 1972 . I'll keep popping in and giving my thoughts if you'll have me. I'm just old school fundamental hoops like Coach Wooden taught. And yes, WSU men played our team many years ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by oldtimewomen's hoopcoach View Post
                          I'll keep popping in and giving my thoughts if you'll have me. I'm just old school fundamental hoops like Coach Wooden taught. And yes, WSU men played our team many years ago.
                          I think we all look forward to your reports and insights 'coach. Keep 'em coming.

Comment

• I look for our recruiting to get better with this new assistant coach on board

Comment

• If you would like to see the video that the Shocker coaching staff shows to recruits on visits to their homes go to
                              goshockers.com and click on the WBB Home Visit Video on the Shocker Vision Video panel on the upper right corner of the page. This video has been renamed The Shocker Way.

It's about 32 minutes long so you need a little time to see the entire video. Personally, I thought it was very well done and, in fact, I am ready to sign an LOI right now. (What you mean they aren't makin' me an offer!) Shocker Ladies aren't exactly slumming it.

Go Shocks!
                              Last edited by 1972Shocker; September 13, 2012, 07:02 PM.

Comment

• One thing that did catch my eye in the recruiting video was Darice Fountaine said she was a RS Senior. I thought she had 2 years of eligibility left. The roster shows her as a Junior. Not quite sure what's the deal with Darice eligibility-wise.

Comment

Working...
                                X