Shocker Women Recruiting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shocker-maniac View Post
    WSU will be in Loganville, GA for player evaluations.

@LHSGbb: Confirmed dates with Brenau, Ga. Tech, East Carolina, and Wichita St. to watch some of our players do 2 x 1's. Coaches DM for Dates.
    09/05/2014
    Not sure I'm following, Maniac. Our players are being evaluated or our coaches are evaluating potential recruits. Not sure what 2 x 1 means. I'm old and a little slow so I need more explanation. If we're checking out recruits, great, as after this season we have big holes to fill.

Comment

• I understand this to mean that our coaches are going to this HS for recruiting purposes. I do not know who on this team that they are recruiting. I have not had time to try to research who they might be recruiting on this team.
      ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker-maniac View Post
        I understand this to mean that our coaches are going to this HS for recruiting purposes. I do not know who on this team that they are recruiting. I have not had time to try to research who they might be recruiting on this team.

Loganville, GA looks like it is on the south side of the Atlanta metro area and their are 2 public high schools and a couple of Christian Academies in or around Loganville. Might be pretty difficult to pinpoint exactly who the Shocks might be following.

Here is a recruiting video for one of the Loganville High School kids.

Evaluate Haley Rink's women's basketball recruiting profile. Learn how this Loganville High School student is connecting with coaches in GA and nationwide.
        Last edited by 1972Shocker; September 6, 2014, 08:59 AM.

Comment

• On the google map it has to be B. Loganviles High School, because the tweet is from the Loganville High School Girls Basketball twitter account.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
            Wichita Heights product Katie Palmer has left the Missouri State Women's Basketball team reportedly for academic reasons. No news on what her plans are.

Perhaps a year at Butler or Hutch Juco would be good for Katie.
            It looks like Katie Palmer is now on Butler County's roster.

Comment

• Tweet from Loganville HS Girl's Basketball:
              @LHSGbb: Had a great early morning visit with legendary lady vol@CoachBGordon from Wichita State who was watching some of our players workout!
              09/12/2014
              Last edited by Shocker-maniac; September 12, 2014, 06:01 PM.

Comment

• Tweet from the Archer HS girl's basketball program in Lawrenceville, GA:

@Archer:WBB: Great turnout this past Friday with NC State, Purdue, Elon, Wichita State & Columbus St. in the house. Next workout after school Wed, 9/17.
                09/14/2014

Comment

• Ok, you folks in the know, here's a sniff to get you on the trail . . .

Jody Adams @coachjodyadams
                  Another 2015 verbal today. I'm so excited to continue to add on to what our former players have built! #shockernationstrong

Comment

• Hope she is a big body

Comment

• Originally posted by mumdaddy316 View Post
                      Hope she is a big body
                      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Noooooooo......😂😂😂😂😭😫😫😫 we need a athletic post that can score and rebound. We have guard play,so next is locking up some great shooters.

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                          Well you can't deny that she would make a big splash!

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                            Ok, you folks in the know, here's a sniff to get you on the trail . . .
                            I probably should not respond since you addressed folks in the know. Not exactly a plethora of info available on women's recruiting.

OTOH the early signing period is only about a month off (Nov 12 thru 19) so we don't have long to wait.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                              I probably should not respond since you addressed folks in the know. Not exactly a plethora of info available on women's recruiting.

OTOH the early signing period is only about a month off (Nov 12 thru 19) so we don't have long to wait.
                              Shocker Madness is next Thursday. It appears the women have their ceremony and scrimmage after the men. This is nice as more people will stay. When the women went first, it was a sparse crowd until the end when they arrived for the men's activities. Jody appears happy so far with her team's level of play in practice.

Comment

• Originally posted by oldtimewomen's hoopcoach View Post
                                Shocker Madness is next Thursday. It appears the women have their ceremony and scrimmage after the men. This is nice as more people will stay. When the women went first, it was a sparse crowd until the end when they arrived for the men's activities. Jody appears happy so far with her team's level of play in practice.
                                Well, that's one way to look at it. The biggest draw is seldom the opening act. I hope it works out the way you say.

Comment

Working...
                                X