Shocker Women Recruiting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
    Nice threat from all over the court. 3 pointer, short jumper, drive from the top of the key, drive the base line, and back to the basket.
    Good observations. Runs the court well and doesn't seem to shy away from contact.

Comment

• I will take a Angie Buckner or even Kiki Stephens version 2.0,they don't make them like that hardly. Luv the team we have though an I can imagine we only goin to become better.

Comment

• Wichita Heights product Katie Palmer has left the Missouri State Women's Basketball team reportedly for academic reasons. No news on what her plans are.

Perhaps a year at Butler or Hutch Juco would be good for Katie.
        Last edited by 1972Shocker; July 16, 2014, 05:27 PM.

Comment

• Would be a nice addition for us,and create a good pipeline. Hope she decides to come here and play.

Comment

• @TravisMWnwfdn: Today, I'll be headed out to @NWFSC for the All-Star Showcase, featuring the top 40 women's JuCo basketball players in the country

@TravisMWnwfdn: At NWF State, I can spot coaches from: Wichita St, Mercer, Arkansas, Mississippi St, Arizona. Expected to be about 60 in the house today
            ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

• Lets get more talent and big bodies here coach Adams and staff. Post, shooters and point guards.

Comment

• Apparently Wichita St and several other programs have interest in one or more individuals on the Archer HS girl's basketball team in Lawrenceville, GA.

@Archer:WBB: Excited that Wichita St, NC State, Ga Tech, Ole Miss, ECU, Brenau & AUM are already lined up to see our kids work out in September #WhatWeDo
                08/22/2014

Comment

• Any new news on the recruiting front we should know of,we lose a lot of talent after this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by mumdaddy316 View Post
                    Any new news on the recruiting front we should know of,we lose a lot of talent after this year.
                    As you can see by the roster that is posted without the new players, we have 8 returners and we'll have two new players, so you are right, we need a big recruiting push for the coming years. I haven't heard anything.

Comment

• Ivy,Lockhart,Anna and the young lady that committed a while back is what we are bring in. We need bigs, and some perimeter shooters who can light it up from the outside

Comment

• Originally posted by mumdaddy316 View Post
                        Ivy,Lockhart,Anna and the young lady that committed a while back is what we are bring in. We need bigs, and some perimeter shooters who can light it up from the outside
                        You do know that neither Anna nor Ivy are playing this year right mum? Anna went home bc of her sisters accident and Ivy didn't qualify. Not sure if we will ever see either one in a Shocker uniform.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shox1979 View Post
                          You do know that neither Anna nor Ivy are playing this year right mum? Anna went home bc of her sisters accident and Ivy didn't qualify. Not sure if we will ever see either one in a Shocker uniform.
                          And Diamond Lockhart has to sit out this year under the transfer rules. We have Fr. point guard Aundra Stovall and Jr. juco center Brittany Martin in addition to the 8 returnees. Martin is reported to be 6-4, but I'm not certain she will be an impact player. She did not play or produce all the much at NW Florida State juco.

Both Ivy and Anna K. might eventually be Shockers but at this point it is anything but a sure thing. Sitting out another year could also impact Anna's eligibility status due to the delayed enrollment rules. Anna returning seems very iffy to me. Ivy might be able to get her grades and credits up to speed this year and then play next year, but only time will tell for sure.
                          Last edited by 1972Shocker; September 4, 2014, 06:36 PM.

Comment

• Also we need to keep in mind that Aundra Stovall sat out her senior season in high school with a torn ACL and then had a follow-up arthroscopic procedure this summer. It may take her a while to get back into shape and to fine tune her game. Reports are that she is very competitive.

Comment

• I knew about that 79,I was speaking in regards to our 2015 class

Comment

• WSU will be in Loganville, GA for player evaluations.

@LHSGbb: Confirmed dates with Brenau, Ga. Tech, East Carolina, and Wichita St. to watch some of our players do 2 x 1's. Coaches DM for Dates.
                                09/05/2014

Comment

Working...
                                X