No announcement yet.

Shocker Women Recruiting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets not forget this young lady is an all state high jump champion and led her Andover volleyball squad to state finals. Multi athlete with great b ball iq and smooth jumps hot, sounds like a keeper to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by mumdaddy316 View Post
      Lets not forget this young lady is an all state high jump champion and led her Andover volleyball squad to state finals. Multi athlete with great b ball iq and smooth jumps hot, sounds like a keeper to me.
      I guess that's why Jody made her an offer 2 years ago but she can't be keeper until you actually catch her. I have no idea were the Shocks stand in that regard.

Comment

• Really in need of some post presence on this squad

Comment

• Read in the Wichita Eagle that the point guard at Kansas State is wishing to leave but the university won't allow her to do so. Interesting thing was that of her choices she had Wichita state on her list of possible destinations.

Comment

... she had Wichita State on her list of possible destinations.
            One of ninety-some-odd possible destinations.

Comment

• Yesterday Romero was released from her schollie at k state,really hope she comes here to play. Would be dynic to have her

Comment

Yesterday Romero was released from her schollie at k state,really hope she comes here to play. Would be dynic to have her
                Great thought mum; just as well go after what remains of the 'Super 60'...

Get the inside scoop on the top ranked high school girls' basketball players. In-depth player briefings, film and more on ESPNHS.com.
                "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• I saw I think Middle Tennessee State or something has contacted her already.... Wichita State is where its at Romero. Easy move from Sheep humper university to The Wichita State University

Comment

• My thoughts exactly baker,she could be the face of the program once harden leaves

Comment

• New commit:

MWRR @MWRRgirls
                      Ellie Lehne (@ellielehne), 6'2 PF (2015) of Byron H.S. And the Midwest Wildcats, has committed to Wichita State (@WichitaStateWBB)

Comment

• Last edited by WstateU; July 11, 2014, 04:00 PM.
                        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Kelsey Jacobs 2.0? It looks like she is nicely suited to fill the role that Kelsey and Jaz have within this system.
                          "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

• Nice threat from all over the court. 3 pointer, short jumper, drive from the top of the key, drive the base line, and back to the basket.

Comment

• Elle Lehne was first mentioned as a verbal commit and discussed at Post #515 on April 30, 2014. You can find some info and discussion on here at that post and following.

Class of 2015 I believe.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Mad Hatter View Post
                                Kelsey Jacobs 2.0? It looks like she is nicely suited to fill the role that Kelsey and Jaz have within this system.
                                Certainly looks like it. Looks like she moves very well, has a very good skill set and good BBIQ.

Looks to me like Elle may have the potential to become a little more physical than Kelsey or Jaz but only time will tell for sure on that one.

Now if we can locate and sign Alex Harden 2.0.
                                Last edited by 1972Shocker; July 12, 2014, 12:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X