Perry Ellis- Decision to KU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by newshock1234
    my buddy who is a big time KU fan, said he read on rivals somewhere that said Perry Ellis wants to go to WSU.
    Well lets hope your friend is right. Pin and Wu are both right. Perry would get the love that AC still gets here in Doo Dah. :good:

Comment

• There is at least one person here with a Rivals subscription. I would think that if newshock's friend is correct, we'd have heard it here from another source.

But I will remain optimistic that the claim is accurate.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock
        There is at least one person here with a Rivals subscription. I would think that if newshock's friend is correct, we'd have heard it here from another source.

But I will remain optimistic that the claim is accurate.
        I just did a search and couldn't find anything. Did I miss it? Or does it not exist?
        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• It does not exist.
          In the fast lane

Comment

• You got to be careful with buddies that are big KU fans that are recruiting a big-time player in the, perceived, little guys backyard.

Comment

• im not sure where on rivals he heard it from, hell it might have been on one of the message boards. Hes not one of those guys that wouldn't say stuff, just to say it.
              Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

• I checked the Jayhawk Slant and it doesn't exist there. I'm sure the national board has already been checked but I may search it later just because I have nothing else going on.
                RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

• Couldn't find anything on the national board either.
                  RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

• You guys forgot to check the one rule - "If it sounds too good to be true, then..."

Comment

• Originally posted by newshock1234
                      im not sure where on rivals he heard it from, hell it might have been on one of the message boards. Hes not one of those guys that wouldn't say stuff, just to say it.
                      See if you can get some clarification. Obviously, that would be significant, if true.

Comment

• I can't really see any reason this would be true. All the talk recently from Perry has been about cutting his list down to 5-6 teams. Why would he declare that he would like to go to one specific school while creating a list of finalists? That's like announcing the Oscar winner prior to announcing the nominees.
                        "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

• That would be the same as giving a verbal. It would be headline news. Even if he just named a leader would be covered immediately by just about everybody.
                          In the fast lane

Comment

• I'll tell you, just the rumor had me in a good mood. We would all love that to be true and I'm pretty sure we have a scholarship for him. Greg could then quote Phog Allen at the press conference when he was to let everybody know Wilt was going to KU... it went something like this:

Reporter: "Hey Phog, is it true Wilt Chamberlain from Philadelphia is coming to school at KU?"
                            Allen: "Well if it is, I sure hope he comes out for basketball" :yes: :lol: 8)

Comment

• I bet your "KU buddy" saw that he had WSU listed as a school of interest. That's all I can come up with.
                              Livin the dream

Comment

• Perry's recruitment news remains the same as it has been. He will be cutting his list to 5-7 teams, probably in about 1 month. He has never named a favorite. He did recently says that Memphis would be on the list.

Most consider Kansas to be the leader although he has never said this. It comes from him going there many times and a few positvie statements about KU by his mother. Probably KU fans with no real knowledge help this line of thought along. Many think Memphis and Kentucky have the best shot at beating out Kansas.
                                In the fast lane

Comment

Working...
                                X