No announcement yet.

Garrett Stutz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know stars dont mean much of anything. But since Garrett has proved himself against bigger and better competion, does anyone think Garrett would move up to a 4 star on rivals final rankings.
    Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

• nope. Remember when Denzel was two stars when he signed a LOI and when he sign with A&M, he magically jump up 1 or 2 stars?

Comment

• Originally posted by forevershockerfan
        #41 GS had me foaming at the mouth as I watched him stoke that 3 and he can make free-throws like Paul Miller. He actually appears to be a glorified version of Paul Miller when he was that age. Kerry will get him bulked up and then watch out!!!! You can't teach height.

Next year, we should have a public announcement that WSU is selling tickets for a huge sell-out gathering for Shocker Madness. We will pack it in at the Chuck. 7 Choppers will circle the arena 7 times as we witness it on a big screen. "You all ready for this?"

They will land as it did on Shocker Madness this Season. Chopper #1 will feature the old with the new. First out will be GM who will return for next year with GS. We will be going wild! Next chopper will feature one returning player with 1 of the above our new recruits including the new ones we will sign.. By when we finally get to the 7th chopper, the Chuck will be the loudest ever as total pandemonium sets in! "Ladies and Gentlemen---Let's get ready to rumble!!!!!!!!!!"

The 7th Chopper Door opens. Out walks R.C. and he smiles and put down his wheels--"his skateboard" and heads behind all the others, passing them while heading to the arena. He has a reason for being so excited and in a hurry to get there. Next HCGM exits the chopper and they hand him "the mike" as we all are wondering what will happen next. HCGM says "Shocker fans, I would like to introduce to you phase 2 of our Twin Tower Connection---and as he says this---a very tall young man exits the Chopper and Coach calls out his name EEEEEEE-------OOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Oh but I am not done yet. As they all enter the arena, we cheer for each, one at a time. Then, to reward the fans for staying so loyal each year here, we actually get a full-game scrimmage to get a "birds-eye-view" of our new squad. By the way---the Chuck will indeed be sold out again and full for next Season.
        I'm sorry but you are lame

Comment

• Don't be sorry Ta Town. We dig the same team. I thought EO was in the helicopter at the last Shocker Madness and got quite excited. That is what made me think of this and share it in hopes he will still come.
          Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hotel Paper
            nope. Remember when Denzel was two stars when he signed a LOI and when he sign with A&M, he magically jump up 1 or 2 stars?
            yup as a matter of fact he was in their top 100

Comment

• He plays like Dirk! Get 20-30 more lbs on the kid then watch out. In that youtube video, he backed down his defender to make that left handed baby hook pretty easily. He'll find it exponentially more difficult in the Valley, but that is where gaining weight and getting stronger comes in. Kerry will do the job.

If EO comes to town, how in the world are teams going to guard EO and GS when they are on the same court? They'll have to respect GS' range from the perimeter - the Shox can play the ol' high - low set. This is very exciting.

Comment

• Originally posted by KC Shox
                He plays like Dirk! Get 20-30 more lbs on the kid then watch out. In that youtube video, he backed down his defender to make that left handed baby hook pretty easily. He'll find it exponentially more difficult in the Valley, but that is where gaining weight and getting stronger comes in. Kerry will do the job.

If EO comes to town, how in the world are teams going to guard EO and GS when they are on the same court? They'll have to respect GS' range from the perimeter - the Shox can play the ol' high - low set. This is very exciting.
                Dude what you saw in the video was just a left handed layup. Its clear to anyone that watched it. No fancy baby hook was there to be witnessed. Man its bad when people start exagerating a video that everyone can see. This isnt so and so said or so and so reported. Its a freaking left handed layup thats all. I hate how things get so blow out of proportion sometimes.

Comment

• Lets not forget Denzell was expected to be in the top 150 when Rivals thought he was coming here. Yes, going to aTm probably got him a little better boost but it wasn't as drastic as some of you continue to make it appear.

Garrett will be a player. That's all anyone needs to know.
                  Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                  RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                  Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                  ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                  Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                  Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22
                    Lets not forget Denzell was expected to be in the top 150 when Rivals thought he was coming here. Yes, going to aTm probably got him a little better boost but it wasn't as drastic as some of you continue to make it appear.

Garrett will be a player. That's all anyone needs to know.
                    I saw rating on DB RECENTLY that rated him four star prospect and number at his position. Seemed like pretty drastic jump to me.

8)
                    Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• I don't recall what number he ended up, but the rumors were that he'd end up around 115-110 or so. I thought he ended up in the 90's but I'm not sure as I just don't recall. 100 is the cut-off between 3 and 4 stars.
                      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• I could care less is GS is a 5 star or a 1 star. If he can play is all I care about.

Comment

• Originally posted by KC Shox
                          He plays like Dirk! Get 20-30 more lbs on the kid then watch out. In that youtube video, he backed down his defender to make that left handed baby hook pretty easily. He'll find it exponentially more difficult in the Valley, but that is where gaining weight and getting stronger comes in. Kerry will do the job.

KC, who did you let get to your computer when you were gone? Excitement and optimism in 1 post? Has to be hijacked....... :D

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu
                            Originally posted by KC Shox

KC, who did you let get to your computer when you were gone? Excitement and optimism in 1 post? Has to be hijacked....... :D
                            Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jocoshock
                              Originally posted by WuDrWu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYS-DDs1quA
                              :good: :) :clap: :goshocks:
                              "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by jocoshock
                                Originally posted by WuDrWu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYS-DDs1quA
                                DAMMIT that video makes me PUMPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                :clap: :yahoo: :posterwu:

Comment

Working...
                                X