No announcement yet.

Garrett Stutz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No, I don't think so. In past articles his Dad has said he wants to commit in November, and have it 'out of the way', so he can concentrate on his senior year.

This next week sounds pretty good to me too.

Comment

• I'm with Snapshot on that.
      In the fast lane

Comment

• What I am getting at though is that Kentucky might not have made their decision yet, whether or not Garret wants it. We'll learn quite a bit I'm guessing on Nov. 14th.

Comment

• My pupils, fingers and toes are crossed and I hope we get this young man as a Shocker---- and the sooner, the better
          Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• If he had attended the volleyball match, he would be a Shocker NOW!!!
            Shocker Spirit On Display !!
            Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
            Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

• The Doc is being very quiet about this. Whats up Doc? :posterwu: 8) 8)
              I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• "Bill Stutz said his son wants to see the WSU fans, coaches and players in action." "I think he wanted to see what everybody talks about," Bill Stutz said. "He is still exploring and looking for that 100-percent confidence level."
                Stutz will be at the exhibition game tonight. Call out to all you ShockerNetters in attendance to cheer like we're playing Creighton. Bring your "We want Stutz" signs and wear your yellow.

:wsu_posters: :wsu_posters: :wsu_posters:

Comment

• Aparently there are still Tix available. How do we not sell out the first game of the Marshall era?

Comment

• I can't go. Gave my tix away. Only reservation was, "you must be loud."

Comment

• Raise the roof ShockerNet fans. We need this guy next year. Show him how loud it can get even for an exhibition game. I wish I could go but I live in Topeka and can't make every game.

Comment

• If we have any students posting - fraternity or sorority Start a chant of we want Stutz during a timeout.

Comment

• Get signs out like Utah "We want Stutz"

Comment

• Originally posted by sekshoxfan
                            http://www.kansas.com/sports/story/217700.html

"Bill Stutz said his son wants to see the WSU fans, coaches and players in action." "I think he wanted to see what everybody talks about," Bill Stutz said. "He is still exploring and looking for that 100-percent confidence level."
                            Stutz will be at the exhibition game tonight. Call out to all you ShockerNetters in attendance to cheer like we're playing Creighton. Bring your "We want Stutz" signs and wear your yellow.

:wsu_posters: :wsu_posters: :wsu_posters:
                            Stutz (6-foot-11, 225 pounds) is also considering SMU and Kentucky. Kentucky, according to his father, has not offered a scholarship.

"It's a really tricky situation," he said. "They continue to show tremendous interest."
                            Sounds like there is still some convincing left to do for him. If UK offers, he is gone (overstating the obvious), but somehow I get the feeling that he has the feeling that UK is not going to offer, at least in this period. He may need that extra visit to feel the love from the Shox.... wish I could be there, but can't so all of you who are - GIVE IT TO HIM... GIVE IT TO HIM GOOD..!!!!!!
                            :clap: :clap: :clap: :wsu_posters: :wsu_posters: :wsu_posters: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
                            Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• Originally posted by shockmonster
                              Get signs out like Utah "We want Stutz"
                              Spoiler Alert: Bruce Willis was dead the whole time!

Comment

• I would feel better about the crowd if it was a game against LSU..etc. Hopefully he'll just see the potential as I think the crowd will probably be pretty active for at least the first few mins.
                                "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Working...
                                X