Samajae Haynes-Jones guard - SIGNED NLI - Officially a SHOCKER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shocker1388 View Post
    So is this kid playing this season or until next year?
    Maybe he'll come in at semester. I think we had somebody do that.

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
      Maybe he'll come in at semester. I think we had somebody do that.
      He will need to graduate in three semesters in order to do so.
      Livin the dream

Comment

Good observation, wufan. That could be quite a challenge for someone who was in juco partly because of academic issues.

I'll be glad to have him on board next year -- love those well-schooled Steve Eck players (sorry; couldn't resist).

Comment

Originally posted by another shocker View Post
          who needs sunrise academy?
          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
          Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post
            if you value your teeth in your head

Comment

Originally posted by another shocker View Post
              if you value your teeth in your head
              People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
              Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

Just a reminder: Samajae and Hutch are at Newman U. for a 4 p.m. exhibition today, if anybody is interested.
                “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

Originally posted by Wuzee View Post
                  Just a reminder: Samajae and Hutch are at Newman U. for a 4 p.m. exhibition today, if anybody is interested.
                  Price of admission?

Comment

In HCC's first game vs. Tabor JV, Haynes-Jones had 16 pts, 3-4 3FG. I suspect he didn't play as much as normal, as HCC won by close to 30.

Comment

Comment

Royal, who the heck is that guy sitting next to him? He looks familiar, but if it's who I think it is, I didn't think he wanted to have anything to do with WSU.

Gee, what next -- Donald Trump becoming President? Oh, wait...

Comment

Originally posted by WSUwatcher View Post
                          Royal, who the Eck is that guy sitting next to him?
                          Fixed it for ya.

Comment

Originally posted by WSUwatcher View Post
                            Royal, who the heck is that guy sitting next to him? He looks familiar, but if it's who I think it is, I didn't think he wanted to have anything to do with WSU.

Gee, what next -- Donald Trump becoming President? Oh, wait...
                            He does not look pleased.
                            "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                            ---------------------------------------
                            Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                            "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                            "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

He doesn't look any less pleased than Samajae does -- that's just his expression. I don't believe Eck has ever been a big smiler.

Comment

In 23 minutes, Samajae scored 9 points, dished 4 assists (to 0 turnovers) and recorded 3 steals in HCC's 104-62 win over Hesston College on Tuesday. http://www.njcaa.org/sports/mbkb/201...n3ke3zrvbe7uab

HCC's schedule is about to heat up with Region 6 league play beginning on Saturday. There is supposed to be a live video stream for the game at Seward County on Saturday - 8 PM tip. http://www.njcaa.org/sports/mbkb/201...n3ke3zrvbe7uab

Comment

Working...
                                X