No announcement yet.

Isaac Humphries 7'0" 245, 2016 to Kentucky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 247sports has Humphries going to WSU at 50% in their crystal ball. Next closest was 38%, and is widely considered the sphincter of Kansas.
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• He's going to have to take some summer school classes. That's alright!
      Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
        He's going to have to take some summer school classes. That's alright!
        At La Lumiere or at WSU?

Comment

• Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
          At La Lumiere or at WSU?
          High school courses. I'm interpreting from the tweet above.
          Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
            High school courses. I'm interpreting from the tweet above.
            It depends on the course. Some college courses can gain dual credits depending on the high school curriculum. For example, college algebra from a college is also used for a high school upper math credit. But I think that the high school has to approve of the course.

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post
              247sports has Humphries going to WSU at 50% in their crystal ball. Next closest was 38%, and is widely considered the sphincter of Kansas.
              beg
              (same as bump only much needier)
              For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
              - said no one ever...

Comment

• "If we believe we belong, and this is our time, it's going to happen." - Gregg Marshall

ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

• *completing some courses* might be as simple as taking his finals this week too. If Australia is a semester ahead he probably doesn 't need a whole lot anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by Windiwu View Post
                    *completing some courses* might be as simple as taking his finals this week too. If Australia is a semester ahead he probably doesn 't need a whole lot anyway.
                    This is what I'm hoping for. Worst case scenario, I'm hoping it's something he can take at WSU as a summer course that would count for both.
                    "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

• Originally posted by Windiwu View Post
                      *completing some courses* might be as simple as taking his finals this week too. If Australia is a semester ahead he probably doesn 't need a whole lot anyway.
                      Actually, if Australia begins high school in the eighth grade as does Canada, and other countries on the Euro model, he already has 41/2 years following this semester. (By the way, they don't spend their money on high school sports on most of these models).

Comment

• Originally posted by _kai_ View Post
                        "If we believe we belong, and this is our time, it's going to happen." - Gregg Marshall

If Katy Perry thinks there is a secret worth winking about here, I'd say it's a lock.

Comment

• Any idea of a timeline for this decision?

Comment

• Originally posted by shockmonster View Post
                            Actually, if Australia begins high school in the eighth grade as does Canada, and other countries on the Euro model, he already has 41/2 years following this semester. (By the way, they don't spend their money on high school sports on most of these models).
                            Except their school year begins in January. Could be that he is on track to graduate in December and needs a few more classes to complete his degree. Not sure.
                            Livin the dream

Comment

• Finals exams and graduation at La Lumiere are this week (not last week as with many schools).

La Lumiere: #1 Best Catholic Boarding High School in Indiana. Among the top 2 co-ed boarding schools. Enroll in our affordable private boarding school today!
                              "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

• According to that link, La Lumiere finals end at 11:00 AM on Wednesday. What do you now, Wednesday is the last day 2015 recruits can sign LOIs. What better way to celebrate finishing your final than signing up to be a Shocker.

In all seriousness, signing now would allow him to participate in summer practices and the international trip. It could be nice to not have to worry what you are doing for a whole summer.

Comment

Working...
                                X