Jordan Cyphers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by calfan
    WSUwatcher, you are absolutely right. A player from Kansas thinking about going away to another school should think long and hard about whether that is a better choice than WSU. Cyphers is not the only player to go away and having regrets and transferring. Casey Crawford is another name that comes to mind. He went to Wake Forest and has now transferred to Colorado. There are probably others as well.
    I'm glad Crawford went elsewhere. I was never sold on him. But there have been other kids. I'm not sure though that you can lump the KC kids into that as easily as Metro kids.
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Re: Tennessee State?

Originally posted by WuDrWu
      Originally posted by SubGod22
      And isn't that where Coop is coaching now?
      It is, and also recent assistant Dana Ford.

I can't see a more worthwhile buy game, and John deserves to be welcomed back into the Roundhouse in a glorious fashion.

Here's hoping that a Tennessee school doesn't end his coaching career the way another Tennessee school ended his playing days.
      I forgot about Dana. I think TSU will be ok and would love to see Coop back in Wichita. I think he'll get TSU competing in conference. I believe they were fairly competitive even with all those losses. Or maybe it was just early on. Or maybe I'm on crack.
      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22
        Originally posted by calfan
        Casey Crawford is another name that comes to mind. He went to Wake Forest and has now transferred to Colorado. There are probably others as well.
        I'm glad Crawford went elsewhere. I was never sold on him.
        Likewise… it was 'Cold' (RIP) who had a major ‘man crush’ on Mr. Crawford. :D
        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Cyphers is looking to transfer for his final year. He will be immediately eligible.
          In the fast lane

Comment

• Yes yes and yes!!!!!!

Comment

• Joe seems to like her food, so maybe he can move in with the Mitchells and walk on...

Comment

• The southeast connection all over again

Comment

• I would imagine Miami of Ohio. There is no room for him at WSU, heck there isn't room for everybody now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ta town View Post
                    I would imagine Miami of Ohio. There is no room for him at WSU, heck there isn't room for everybody now.
                    Would Newman University have room for him? There's no way he'd get any playing time here and probably wouldn't even know Marshall's system until half way through the season.

Comment

Working...
                    X