Jordan Cyphers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jordan Cyphers

Jordan Cyphers, 6-4 guard, class of '08, Wichita (Southeast)

Jordon is one of our recruits. He needs his own thread. A long armed, quick handed terrific defender.

Held his own against competion like Travis Releford and Scot Suggs at the Nike Hoop Jamboree last summer.
    In the fast lane

This is the ONE kid, and only, that intrigues me in Wichita right now. There may be some freshman and/or sophmores I haven't heard about but this kid MAY be the real deal as far as legit D1, MVC talent goes.
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

I agree. It sounds like Chris Harper is a stud in football anyway. Getting some big time looks.
      In the fast lane

Comment

I have never seen him play but heard Bruce and Bob say there wasn't any juniors in Wichita State that could help us that much

Comment

Does anybody know what AAU team he will be on this year? I think he played on a KC team last year.
          In the fast lane

Comment

The only AAU team I've read about from Wichita is the Wichita Wolfpack or something like that. Not sure if he's a part of that or not. Cyphers seems to be the one kid everybody talks about as to having a chance to play at WSU. I really hope he gets to a point where he could contribute here as it would be fun to have a local kid that actually got to play on the team. Time will tell.
            RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

According to Scout Cyphers is actually a good player based on that they gave him 3 stars but you never know. Turg may not like his style of play or maybe he doesn't like are slow-tempo game.

Comment

Originally posted by shocks02
                According to Scout Cyphers is actually a good player based on that they gave him 3 stars but you never know. Turg may not like his style of play or maybe he doesn't like are slow-tempo game.
                Maybe he's the type of player that could change "our" slow-tempo game.
                You play the game according to your players abilities. When MT gets a few more horses, I'll bet you'll see a more up tempo game.... until we play SIU.
                "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by wushock
                  I have never seen him play but heard Bruce and Bob say there wasn't any juniors in Wichita State that could help us that much
                  The day I take scouting info from Bruce and Bob is the day I take hair style advice from Donald Trump.
                  "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Hatter
                    Originally posted by wushock
                    The day I take scouting info from Bruce and Bob is the day I take hair style advice from Donald Trump.
                    Oh you mad cuz he's stylin on you!

haha j/p

Next year ill be able to get to some high school games so im going to check him out.

I thought it was great we were able to retain kids like Craig and Terrell. It would be great for the program and area schools to keep that going.

Comment

I watched jordan cyphers play and he is legit and can flat out shoot too. Garrius Holloman from east is also a very good player too, i saw shocker scouts looking at him and cyphers during there games. Look at scout and you will find him.

Comment

Holloman HAS to improve his outside game and ball handling if he wants to play at WSU.
                        RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

I know but he has a great upside and if he could just grow a little more than he would be great for wsu, think of ryan martin but a better jump shot

Comment

Cyphers has officially shown up on Rivals. They list him at 6'4" 175.

And list the schools of interest as Florida St., Illinois, SLU, aTm, Tulane, Georgia Southern, Wright St. and Wichita State.

No offers yet...
                            RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Texas A&M....no surprise there.

Comment

Working...
                              X