No announcement yet.

Mychal Mulder 6-5 SF 2015 to Kentucky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

According to this link (which looks like his old high school), he has committed to WSU.

Mychal Mulder (2013 Grad) commits to Wichita State. Congratulations!
    Maybe WSU is going to field two teams in the Valley next year?

Comment

Does that mean we are now 3 over subject to whatever roster attrition, natural or otherwise, takes place?

Not seeing anything on Mychal's tweeter page. https://twitter.com/MychalMulder

However, he does seem like more of a retweeter than a tweeter.

This one will be interesting to follow. I wonder if he is willing to wait until spring to sign with WSU's offer being conditional on delivering a scholarship by then.
      Last edited by 1972Shocker; November 12, 2014, 03:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
        According to this link (which looks like his old high school), he has committed to WSU.

Maybe WSU is going to field two teams in the Valley next year?
        I read this on the 'other' message board last night and thought the same thing.

Take a look at Mulder's highlight video... yikes!
        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

According to the link, his commitment is a verbal.

Comment

Originally posted by calfan View Post
            According to the link, his commitment is a verbal.
            Cal, most commitments are verbal... :)
            "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Are we sure Coach knows how to count?

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                Cal, most commitments are verbal... :)
                You could respond with a letter, e-mail or test message. In any case all commitments are non-binding until an LOI is signed, sealed and delivered.

Comment

Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
                  Are we sure Coach knows how to count?

Why don't you call in to his coaches show next week and ask him?

Comment

Originally posted by shockmonster View Post
                    Why don't you call in to his coaches show next week and ask him?
                    I agree. And while you have him on the line, can you ask if they practice free throws? That NAIA team was better at free throws than us, like they practice them more.

Comment

Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                      I agree. And while you have him on the line, can you ask if they practice free throws? That NAIA team was better at free throws than us, like they practice them more.
                      "Hi... this is Randy. Long-time listener, first time caller, number one Shocker. I was at the first final four, the second final four, and sat through the late 50's and 1960 when those schools from up north east were blocking our God-given right to be a state institution. I don't care much for Jayhawks or Cats but I can respect em enough to know when to keep my business out of their business. And I think you can coach circles around that yahoo Weber and the uppity Self, but my question to you is why did we lose to Northwood in free throws. I'll hang up and listen."
                      ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Originally posted by _kai_ View Post
                        "Hi... this is Randy. Long-time listener, first time caller, number one Shocker. I was at the first final four, the second final four, and sat through the late 50's and 1960 when those schools from up north east were blocking our God-given right to be a state institution. I don't care much for Jayhawks or Cats but I can respect em enough to know when to keep my business out of their business. And I think you can coach circles around that yahoo Weber and the uppity Self, but my question to you is why did we lose to Northwood in free throws. I'll hang up and listen."
                        yet another **mtxe** style effort.

Comment

Nice, but who's going to call in about the counting issue? Don't let Shocks02 off the hook!

Comment

Originally posted by WSUwatcher View Post
                            Nice, but who's going to call in about the counting issue? Don't let Shocks02 off the hook!

Comment

if were Shaq, Brown and or Glass I would pop a molly and be sweatin'

Comment

Originally posted by choida View Post
                                if were Shaq, Brown and or Glass I would pop a molly and be sweatin'
                                Not Brown, kid has done everything WSU has asked of him; he will be a player.

The other two though.... Time will tell.
                                The Assman

Comment

Working...
                                X