Mychal Mulder 6-5 SF 2015 to Kentucky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mychal Mulder 6-5 SF 2015 to Kentucky

Per the following twitter report an offer has been made to this Vincennes JUCO prospect from Canada.

@scoopIPS: Wichita St. offers Vincennes CC soph sf Mychal Mulder per his HS coach at Windsor CC (Ont.) also an IPS Fall Showcase participant.

http://stats.njcaa.org/sports/mbkb/2...chalmulder8xxg

http://www.ipsbasketball.com/mychal_mulder

http://northpolehoops.com/players/my.../#.U_UuUcu9KK1

ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

A 6-5 Canadian SF via Vincennes?

Hmmm . . . this sounds sooooo familiar.

Comment

So, Royal -- who's Mulder's younger brother?

Comment

For your viewing pleasure, but for your safety please fasten your seatbelts:

Mychal Mulder and Devonte Pierce cram on St. RochCCH kicked off their first OFSAA 2013 game with a bang! They defeated St. Roch and entertained the crowd whi...

Comment

Wow!

Comment

That calls for the old "Yipes, Stripes, Beechnut Gum!"
            "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

I'm telling you that this guy can ball.

@JucoRecruiting: Missouri and Wichita St were in last week to see Mychal Mulder (6'4/G/2015) of Vincennes.
              09/16/2014

Comment

@JucoRecruiting: Morehead State and Iona have offered Mychal Mulder (6'4/G/2015) of Vincennes.
                09/23/2014

Comment

@JucoRecruiting: Wichita State has offered Mychal Mulder (6'4/G/2015) of Vincennes.
                  10/28/2014

Comment

Perhaps the recent tweet of hearing he is WSU bound has some legs.
                    In the fast lane

Comment

I imagine that we are done with high school kids this year, but adding a juco would not surprise me.

Comment

I am getting dizzy... will have to stop staring at the revolving door.
                        Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker-maniac View Post
                          I'm telling you that this guy can ball.
                          Appears so. Of course, being able to ball and having interest from the Shocks pretty much go hand-in-hand these days.

Comment

Relax, joco -- What revolving door? WSU is a good bit more stable than many Valley programs, but roster change is a fact of life. Even with their great nucleus back, the Shocks have only five of thirteen scholarship players who have played D-1 before, and only seven (including the redshirts) who have been at WSU before this semester. That's six complete newcomers of thirteen, but there's no reason to worry.

Next year is a long way away. For now, the commitments haven't yet turned into signatures, and even assuming everyone signs as expected, they won't arrive for quite a while. Meanwhile, I can easily think of three non-seniors who might not return (one of whom is NOT Shaq; I expect him bacq -- he's just a bigger, more athletic Durley revisited). So assume nothing, but be shocked (so to speak) by nothing.

As for Mulder, he appears to be a nice talent. If WSU has a spot and a need, there may be a match when the time comes.

Comment

Originally posted by WSUwatcher View Post
                              Relax, joco -- What revolving door? WSU is a good bit more stable than many Valley programs, but roster change is a fact of life. Even with their great nucleus back, the Shocks have only five of thirteen scholarship players who have played D-1 before, and only seven (including the redshirts) who have been at WSU before this semester. That's six complete newcomers of thirteen, but there's no reason to worry.

Next year is a long way away. For now, the commitments haven't yet turned into signatures, and even assuming everyone signs as expected, they won't arrive for quite a while. Meanwhile, I can easily think of three non-seniors who might not return (one of whom is NOT Shaq; I expect him bacq -- he's just a bigger, more athletic Durley revisited). So assume nothing, but be shocked (so to speak) by nothing.

As for Mulder, he appears to be a nice talent. If WSU has a spot and a need, there may be a match when the time comes.
                              No worry here. Just commenting on the fact that we are already 2 or 3 over and still offering players in the 2015 class. I get the fact that many things happen, but the ink barely dries on the commits from Landry, Tyrone, and Markis, and we are already talking about another offer. The door never stop turning. I just don't need to watch as much as I have :-)
                              Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Working...
                              X