Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So how big is this recruiting class gonna end up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It probably be the biggest recruiting class for the last 20-30 years.

Comment

• It will be so big, that we will have to triple the amount of programs handed out to keep us straight. When it finalized, I'm hoping we enter the top 30- 50 in ranking this recruiting class in the Nation. Does this seem feasible? We also have AJ and hopefully EO. The final 2-4 players to still be announced. Playing time is wide open.
      Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by forevershockerfan
        It will be so big, that we will have to triple the amount of programs handed out to keep us straight. When it finalized, I'm hoping we enter the top 30- 50 in ranking this recruiting class in the Nation. Does this seem feasible? We also have AJ and hopefully EO. The final 2-4 players to still be announced. Playing time is wide open.
        i thought i heard but i may be wrong. I thought i heard Chris Allison say we had like the 38th best recruiting class.
        Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

• New---I knew I could count on you dropping in here after the game. We are not done yet. Who knows, maybe some of the final signees will be our best. Even if we are not ranked(but we should be), we will have a serious reloading going on here. Then we can be picky the following year and get some even better players. Next Season we will get better and have some quality depth.! The following Season, will be OUR YEAR!!!!!!!

Comment

• So now we should add the 4 open schollies, which are filled. EO's is still out there. Probably a SG vacancy? A combo gaurd vacancy? So that will be 7 new guys on scholarship. Anyone else feel that another youngen will be replaced?

Comment

• Who started this long thread anywho?

Comment

New---I knew I could count on you dropping in here after the game. We are not done yet. Who knows, maybe some of the final signees will be our best. Even if we are not ranked(but we should be), we will have a serious reloading going on here. Then we can be picky the following year and get some even better players. Next Season we will get better and have some quality depth.! The following Season, will be OUR YEAR!!!!!!!
                talking about the future is the only thing that keeps me positive about shocker hoops.
                Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

• According to the bottom of each of your posts, their is a cornerstone recruit that believes we will be the best team in the State by his Soph. year. If that be true, happier days are forthcoming!!!!!!! Kentucky will regret letting him slip through their fingers.

Comment

According to the bottom of each of your posts, their is a cornerstone recruit that believes we will be the best team in the State by his Soph. year. If that be true, happier days are forthcoming!!!!!!! Kentucky will regret letting him slip through their fingers.
                    Actually, Kentucky should've regretted losing to Gardner-Webb AKA the final straw that crushed UK's chances to get him.

Comment

• When you look at the Coaching changes, it has not been a cake walk for Billy G. at Kentucky, MT at Texas A&M, or GM here at 21st and Hillside. Not sure how Winthrop will end up or Tubby at Minnesota. Soon it will be March, the recruiting will heat up, and the games will be grand to watch. We may need 2-4 more recruits in here before it is over.

Comment

• Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown
                        Well, we will find out against Northern Arizona what has been written on the wall. Either they come out storming mad, and pull out a win, or the ones that have given up will look silly around Matt, Ramon, and Gal.
                        I'm a big fan of being fair to all of our players and I think Gal has been treated unfairly at times on SN. Simply in terms of one game's performance, I don't think Gal played great defense in the Northern Arizona game and I am disappointed; he lost his man several times and some of these defensive lapses led to threes. I hope he spends the summer following the suggestions he gets from Gregg Marshall and comes back ready to be a leader.
                        Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
                        Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

• Originally posted by SpanglerFan316
                          Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown
                          Well, we will find out against Northern Arizona what has been written on the wall. Either they come out storming mad, and pull out a win, or the ones that have given up will look silly around Matt, Ramon, and Gal.
                          I'm a big fan of being fair to all of our players and I think Gal has been treated unfairly at times on SN. Simply in terms of one game's performance, I don't think Gal played great defense in the Northern Arizona game and I am disappointed; he lost his man several times and some of these defensive lapses led to threes. I hope he spends the summer following the suggestions he gets from Gregg Marshall and comes back ready to be a leader.
                          How do you know that suggestion isn't going to be something else?

Comment

• My gut feeling is, MINIMUM of three new signees, and four if EO no-shows.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers
                              My gut feeling is, MINIMUM of three new signees, and four if EO no-shows.
                              Maybe we should turn this into a poll?

Comment

• Originally posted by SpanglerFan316
                                Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown
                                The funniest post on SN is quite some time.
                                My favorite... "I don't think Gal played great defense in the Northern Arizona game and I am disappointed; he lost his man several times and some of these defensive lapses led to threes."
                                Now that is sheer genius thinking in action. This kind of advanced thinking and posting is MENSA quality and can not be ignored. Therefore I hereby nominate Spangler as the poster of the year. No other poster has touched upon the obvious with such clarity and accuracy. All hail to Spangler. 8)
                                Above all, make the right call.

Comment

Working...
                                X