that would be huge news
      .....for Kentucky.

Comment

Originally posted by mumdaddy316 View Post
        that would be huge news
        Speaking of huge...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Ya know, if he reclassifies to 2013 he could come to Wichita to play his one and done year with his brother in his last year as a Shocker... Now back to my day dreams

Comment

Originally posted by shockerfan34 View Post
            Ya know, if he reclassifies to 2013 he could come to Wichita to play his one and done year with his brother in his last year as a Shocker... Now back to my wet dreams
            Fixed.

Comment

Great tune!

Comment

Originally posted by shockerfan34 View Post
                Ya know, if he reclassifies to 2013 he could come to Wichita to play his one and done year with his brother in his last year as a Shocker... Now back to my day dreams
                I love the sound of that. It might be just enough. Hopefully, they don't hate each other. I wonder if Andrew is decent friends with Chadrack, too. Maybe he could be looking at playing with his bro, and a decent friend of both of them...not just Nick. Three Canadiens? We may have to add a flag and a second anthem at halftime.

Comment

Wichita would go crazy if that were to happen

Comment

Originally posted by mumdaddy316 View Post
                    Wichita would go crazy if that were to happen
                    Not only crazy, but ape $hit!

Comment

Wait a minute. I thought FSF was the eternal optimist on here? However, even I agree with the good Doc on this one. However, If Coach Marshall wants to recruit him anywho, I am 'finer than a frog hair' to that notion.
                      Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

I'm raising WSU's chances. .01%. I'm just thrilled to have Nick.
                        In the fast lane

Comment

My thoughts:

1. He will be in Wichita for at LEAST one game.... Raises us 4%.
                          2. Wants atmosphere, family feel, support, and great fans.... Raises us 1%.
                          3. His brother plays for us, and he constantly mentions how important his family is.... Raises us 3%.
                          4. We haven't had a player go from us to pro's in a while.... Drops us 3%.
                          5. Both his parents went to Florida State.... Drops us 3%.
                          6. Calipari is crooked, and his parents know that.... Raises us 1%.

So I put us at 3% at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post
                            My thoughts:

1. He will be in Wichita for at LEAST one game.... Raises us 4%.
                            2. Wants atmosphere, family feel, support, and great fans.... Raises us 1%.
                            3. His brother plays for us, and he constantly mentions how important his family is.... Raises us 3%.
                            4. We haven't had a player go from us to pro's in a while.... Drops us 3%.
                            5. Both his parents went to Florida State.... Drops us 3%.
                            6. Calipari is crooked, and his parents know that.... Raises us 1%.

So I put us at 3% at this point.
                            Don't forget trop, DSB: it's 3.01%

Comment

The Assman

Comment

Andrew's coach says his gut tells him Wiggins will be in the 2013 class.

MaxPreps News - Andrew Wiggins is the top dog in the rising junior class – but for how long?

Play a year with your brother Andrew.
                                In the fast lane

Comment

Working...
                                X