No announcement yet.

2021 Transfer Portal Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missouri F Parker Braun (RS SO) has entered the transfer portal. https://verbalcommits.com/players/parker-braun

6'8", Overland Park

Comment

• Minnesota C Sam Freeman (SO) has entered the transfer portal. http://verbalcommits.com/players/sam-freeman

6'10", Texas kid

Comment

• Pretty sure we were in the running for him out of HS weren't we ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Pretty sure we were in the running for him out of HS weren't we ?
          I think he took an informal visit on his own dime, but we didn’t make his final list.

Comment

• Shooting guard isn’t really our highest priority at this point.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShocker2006 View Post
              Shooting guard isn’t really our highest priority at this point.
              I don’t think he’s even close to a shooting guard. He couldn’t guard one, but he couldn’t guard a forward either.

Comment

• He’s a 3-4

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
                  He’s a 3-4
                  yes. He's a 3/4 who can't rebound or probably play good defense against a good athlete. But he can shoot it.

Comment

• He’s a 2-3 who doesn’t shoot it well enough for us to recruit him.
                    Miller Kopp is a 6-6, 200-pound Shooting Guard from Houston, TX.

Comment

• He went to HS with Bilau... they appear to still be close according to their social media.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

He went to HS with Bilau... they appear to still be close according to their social media.
                        Wants to play two guard somewhere though, and I doubt Tyson wants to slide over to PG full-time

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShocker2006 View Post
                          Wants to play two guard somewhere though, and I doubt Tyson wants to slide over to PG full-time
                          25% from 3 and 33% from FG. No thanks.

Comment

• I am still plugging for Grill. He is still a pretty highly rated 3* by 247 sports. He can play both
                            guard spots. He is very athletic ( won state high jump ) , he is TOUGH , he is the son of a former
                            player Chris and local kid, and he has some D1 experience. Still just a soph. We look all over
                            the country looking for 3* and above and we have one right in our own backyard. Also has
                            decent size at 6'3 and rebounds well. We will look foolish if he signs with someone else and excels.

Comment

• Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
                              I am still plugging for Grill. He is still a pretty highly rated 3* by 247 sports. He can play both
                              guard spots. He is very athletic ( won state high jump ) , he is TOUGH , he is the son of a former
                              player Chris and local kid, and he has some D1 experience. Still just a soph. We look all over
                              the country looking for 3* and above and we have one right in our own backyard. Also has
                              decent size at 6'3 and rebounds well. We will look foolish if he signs with someone else and excels.
                              From what I have heard / seen I think he is headed back to Iowa State with TJ what's his name as the coach.

Comment

• Tyon Grant-Foster (6'7" 190 LB) Forward from KU in the portal. Offered by WSU out of KC Schlagle HS. Two years of eligibility. 3.1 / 2.2 points rebounds last season in 8 minutes a game of playing time. 4* kid out by VerbalCommits.

View the profile of Grand Canyon Lopes Guard Tyon Grant-Foster on ESPN. Get the latest news, live stats and game highlights.

Comment

Working...
                                X