No announcement yet.

2021 Transfer Portal Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marcus Carr - PG from Minnesota in the portal. Would be a great target! 19.4 / 4 / 4.9 points, rebounds, assists.

View the profile of Texas Longhorns Guard Marcus Carr on ESPN. Get the latest news, live stats and game highlights.

Comment

I just noticed the same think MKR. i think he would be a great addition as well.

Comment

Originally posted by calfan View Post
        I just noticed the same think MKR. i think he would be a great addition as well.
        Well looks like his first option is NBA then portal.

Comment

Iowa State G Tyler Harris (JR) has entered the transfer portal. https://verbalcommits.com/players/tyler-harris-tn

Comment

Tulsa G/F Christian Shumate (FR) has entered the transfer portal. http://verbalcommits.com/players/christian-shumate

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
              Iowa State G Tyler Harris (JR) has entered the transfer portal. https://verbalcommits.com/players/tyler-harris-tn
              Third time the charm with TH to WSU?
              The Assman

Comment

Originally posted by Shock Top View Post

Third time the charm with TH to WSU?
                He never liked us before. I don’t want him now. Not a PG. Really good shooter from 22’+ though. Tyson’s a lot better.

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                  Kansas State G Rudi Williams (JR) is entering the transfer portal. http://verbalcommits.com/players/rudi-williams
                  Listening to KC talk radio, there will be several kids leaving from KSU. Not sure how good they are and rumor is a couple didn't necessarily leave on their own accord.

Comment

By my count, there are 20 schools with 6 or more transfers in the portal. That would include those that left during the year.

Nine schools have 6, four have 7, four have 8, two have 9, and one has 15 (UT Martin's coach died just before the season).

Didn't count them, but there was a lot with 5.

Can't help but think this isn't going to work out the way they may think for a lot of them.

Has to be somewhat of a nightmare for coaches who normally look mainly at high school and JUCO kids.

Comment

• Bet ******* won’t say a peep though
                      The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
                        Bet ******* won’t say a peep though
                        Just as it took both Perry Smith and Richard Hickock to create "In Cold Blood" in Holcomb Kansas, it took ******* and Stevenson to bring down a basketball program with a crisis.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

Just as it took both Perry Smith and Richard Hickock to create "In Cold Blood" in Holcomb Kansas, it took ******* and Stevenson to bring down a basketball program with a crisis.
                          This is exactly what’s wrong with your posting. You say they “brought down a program.” WSU’s “program” is much bigger than any one person. Fans, boosters, players, athletic staff, community, University, etc. You’re so butt-hurt you fixate on one coach, one player, one reporter. We just won the freakin regular season championship - something the “program” hadn’t done since joining the AAC - and our PROGRAM will be just fine!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShauXTyme View Post

This is exactly what’s wrong with your posting. You say they “brought down a program.” WSU’s “program” is much bigger than any one person. Fans, boosters, players, athletic staff, community, University, etc. You’re so butt-hurt you fixate on one coach, one player, one reporter. We just won the freakin regular season championship - something the “program” hadn’t done since joining the AAC - and our PROGRAM will be just fine!!
                            That’s not what I said at all. Are you a friend of TP? You sound like you defend the threats he made last spring when he stated that his goal was to bring down our program. It does appear that was Goodman’s goal. He doesn’t care anymore about other programs, does he?

Also, fund raising is most likely down at a vulnerable time.

Comment

• ******* wanted to bring down 3G, I don’t think he’s against WSU. He and 3G did not have a good relationship and ******* was determined to find the skeletons.

Comment

• Former Illinois State F Keith Fisher III is transferring to California Penal.

Comment

Working...
                                X