No announcement yet.

2021 Transfer Portal Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Omar Payne (6'10" 230 LB) center / forward from Florida in the portal. 4* recruit with WSU offer out of Montverde Academy. Averaged 3.8 / 3.2 / 1.2 points rebounds blocks last season. Three years of eligibility. 75% / 0% / 57% from field goal, three, and free throw.

View the profile of UCF Knights Forward Omar Payne on ESPN. Get the latest news, live stats and game highlights.

Comment

• PORTAL: Missouri F Ed Chang (JR) has entered. https://verbalcommits.com/players/edward-chang

had a WSU offer in HS

Comment

• The portal is going bananas
        The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
          The portal is going bananas
          Needs a sub forum rather than a tread.
          Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
            PORTAL: Missouri F Ed Chang (JR) has entered. https://verbalcommits.com/players/edward-chang

had a WSU offer in HS
            Looks like he played little as a Freshman at SDSU, then went Juco for a year. Doesn't look like he played any games last year for Mizzou. Not sure what was up.

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

Needs a sub forum rather than a tread.
              Just read through this twitter account lol

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
                Omar Payne (6'10" 230 LB) center / forward from Florida in the portal. 4* recruit with WSU offer out of Montverde Academy. Averaged 3.8 / 3.2 / 1.2 points rebounds blocks last season. Three years of eligibility. 75% / 0% / 57% from field goal, three, and free throw.

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...825/omar-payne
                Kudos for being on top of this stuff. Not easy to keep track of every kid in the transfer portal who had an offer from us coming out of HS.
                "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• There are so many players out there already that could make immediate positive
                  impacts - the question is whether or not IB will be able to pluck 2-3 good ones
                  and successfully incorporate them. It's a different ball game now with all the transfers.
                  There are several pairs. The two from Eastern Washington and Purdue has a 5* PG
                  and a good looking PF on the list ( not bros ). There are some seven footers too.
                  Like it or not the transfer portal is changing the game so IB better be a good salesman.

Comment

• Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
                    There are so many players out there already that could make immediate positive
                    and successfully incorporate them. It's a different ball game now with all the transfers.
                    and a good looking PF on the list ( not bros ). There are some seven footers too.
                    Like it or not the transfer portal is changing the game so IB better be a good salesman.
                    I think it bodes well for someone (like IB) who is younger and of a more patient generation. Lol! Can you imagine say a Bob Knight dealing with this?

Comment

• Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
                      There are so many players out there already that could make immediate positive
                      I believe the Groves brothers have given lists of schools interested and WSU is not on them.

Comment

• Marcus Weathers (6'5" 215 LB) small forward in the portal from Duquesne. Originally from Overland Park. Averaged 15.3 / 7.5 / 1.5 points rebounds assists this past season. Grad transfer with one year of eligibility. Shot 48% / 31% / 64% from field goal, three, and free throw. A senior would balance out the classes some as the Shox currently only have one senior (if he returns which is not likely).

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...arcus-weathers

Comment

• I have read that Cincy has contacted Yetna and Collins. Is it ok for immediate transfers within the conference? I have read of players who have announced transfers within the PAC 12 and ACC. Have conferences given up totally in regulating transfers? I guess they might figure that you might as well try to keep your best players within the conference.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker82/85 View Post
                            I have read that Cincy has contacted Yetna and Collins. Is it ok for immediate transfers within the conference? I have read of players who have announced transfers within the PAC 12 and ACC. Have conferences given up totally in regulating transfers? I guess they might figure that you might as well try to keep your best players within the conference.
                            I've been seeing the same thing.

Comment

• I think the rule was they’d need to sit out and not be eligible right away if it’s in conference. At least that’s the premise some on the board have said.

Comment

• I hate to say it, but KU ought to take a LONG look at Yetna and Gardner.
                                The Assman

Comment

Working...
                                X