2021 Transfer Portal Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

So, is his former coach taking him to Iowa St or did he just not want to play one of his assistants?
    Yes. What's his name went to Iowa State and Kevin Kruger took over UNLV. Not surprised he is transferring. I'd take a look at him.

Three years of eligibility. 9.2 / 3.2 / 2.3 points, rebounds, assists last season. Would like to see improvement in the 3 point % though. 34.2% last season and just 64.5% from FT.

Comment

• Noah Farrakhan in the portal from ECU. Freshman last year. 3.0 / 0.9 / 1.0 in 10 minutes per game.

Comment

• Myles Johnson (6'11" 255 LB) Center from Rutgers in the portal. 8.0 / 8.5 / 1.0 points, rebounds, blocks last season as a Junior. Two years of eligibility. Another solid big man transfer.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Yes. What's his name went to Iowa State and Kevin Kruger took over UNLV. Not surprised he is transferring. I'd take a look at him.

Three years of eligibility. 9.2 / 3.2 / 2.3 points, rebounds, assists last season. Would like to see improvement in the 3 point % though. 34.2% last season and just 64.5% from FT.
          Well, I asked my question because if his coach isn't taking him to that 2-22 *hit show to help them, I'd wonder why. Grill was going to play for him at South Dakota St, de-committed to then following him to UNLV.

Comment

Well, I asked my question because if his coach isn't taking him to that 2-22 *hit show to help them, I'd wonder why. Grill was going to play for him at South Dakota St, de-committed to then following him to UNLV.
            Maybe because Grill was already at Iowa State before going to UNLV??

Comment

Maybe because Grill was already at Iowa State before going to UNLV??
              Forgot about that. What a merry-go-round.

Nevertheless, he's not a PG is he? Don't have a real need for a 2-3 in that class with ETN, DD. RC4.

Comment

Keshawn Williams leaving Tulsa after his Freshman year. I think that makes 6 transfers for Tulsa so far.
                Is Sterling Chapman staying at Tulsa? I wonder if the coaches would be interested in him if he entered the portal.

Comment

Forgot about that. What a merry-go-round.

Nevertheless, he's not a PG is he? Don't have a real need for a 2-3 in that class with ETN, DD. RC4.
                  I think he might be done with coach TJ Ojkafjkjdjllad. He committed to him at South Dakota State, then TJ takes the job at UNLV so Grill goes to Iowa State. Then Grill follows him to UNLV and now TJ bolts for of all places, Iowa State. What a circus.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post

Is Sterling Chapman staying at Tulsa? I wonder if the coaches would be interested in him if he entered the portal.
                    As far as we know he is still committed to Tulsa. Saw on his Twitter last week that he congratulated somebody who committed to Tulsa. Seems like he's pretty set on that decision.

Comment

As far as we know he is still committed to Tulsa. Saw on his Twitter last week that he congratulated somebody who committed to Tulsa. Seems like he's pretty set on that decision.
                      Unless.... Haith is gone. Which the tulsa fans on the AAC board say is a definite possibility

Comment

• It’s gonna be tough to land an experienced center, IMO. They’ll look at Mo and think he’s planted as the starter. These kids are looking for guaranteed minutes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
                          It’s gonna be tough to land an experienced center, IMO. They’ll look at Mo and think he’s planted as the starter. These kids are looking for guaranteed minutes.
                          If an experienced center is scared off by Mo, they obviously don't have much faith in their abilities.
                          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

If an experienced center is scared off by Mo, they obviously don't have much faith in their abilities.
                            If Mo goes to the NBA, the spot opens back up.........

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
                              It’s gonna be tough to land an experienced center, IMO. They’ll look at Mo and think he’s planted as the starter. These kids are looking for guaranteed minutes.
                              I don’t think it’s right to assume we know what they’re looking for. Sure, everyone wants minutes but winning, culture, location, etc are also possible considerations.

Comment

• There’s 20 mpg available to any skilled and experienced center.
                                Livin the dream

Comment

Working...
                                X