2021 Transfer Portal Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
    I hate to say it, but KU ought to take a LONG look at Yetna and Gardner.

Comment

• As much as I hate this topic, there must be a site out there that breaks the transfers down so you can Excel style sort by Height, Ppg, Reb, and class? Somebody has had to develop one.

Comment

• MIchael Durr from USF in the portal now. Yetna and Durr in!

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
          MIchael Durr from USF in the portal now. Yetna and Durr in!

Man I would take Durr in a heartbeat.
          "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Well, USF is now the favorite to be picked last next year.

I hate the talent loss that's occurring in the league, especially given the NET improvement of the bottom tier from last year.

Comment

• "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                As much as I hate this topic, there must be a site out there that breaks the transfers down so you can Excel style sort by Height, Ppg, Reb, and class? Somebody has had to develop one.
                Bart Torvik's website actually has a really helpful tool. I've used it quite a bit.

https://barttorvik.com/playerstat.ph...1&end=20210501

The stats are more efficiency stats and not as much PPG, but you can still sort/filter by things like height and position.
                "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                  As much as I hate this topic, there must be a site out there that breaks the transfers down so you can Excel style sort by Height, Ppg, Reb, and class? Somebody has had to develop one.
                  This might help...

2021 Basketball Transfer Portal (247sports.com)
                  "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Justin Brown out at USF too. That makes 5 of their top six scorers, their top four rebounders, five of their top six assist guys, and their top five in minutes played all transferring. Oof...

Comment

• Durr is a stud. He’ll end up at a major program.

Comment

• Boogie and Baugh out at Memphis? Penny recruit over them?

Comment

• DJ Jeffries in the portal.

Comment

• When people started talking about the possibility players returning here. I thought that might be a very rare occurrence to return to the actual school you transferred from but then this...no coaching change either
                            If you're not going to go all the way, why go?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoxFan7 View Post

When people started talking about the possibility players returning here. I thought that might be a very rare occurrence to return to the actual school you transferred from but then this...no coaching change either
                              I think it will be common. I think kids will understand that transferring is not the right decision in the long run and wish they were back where they were. At 18-21 you think you know it all and on top of that these kids all have people in their ears telling them they are the next Michael Jordon, Lebron, KD, or Steph.

Comment

• TJ Moss (6'4" 195 LB) guard from South Carolina in the portal. Offered by WSU out of high school at Findlay Prep and Memphis, TN. 4* kid with three years of eligibility. Averaged 4.3 / 1.2 / 2.4 points rebounds assists in 18 minutes per game as a Sophomore. Shot 33% / 31% / 79% from field goal, three, and free throw.

View the profile of Cleveland State Vikings Guard T.J. Moss on ESPN. Get the latest news, live stats and game highlights.

Comment

Working...
                                X