2021 Transfer Portal Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
    Former Illinois State F Keith Fisher III is transferring to California Penal.
    Close. UTEP

Comment

• Originally posted by WeWillShockU View Post

Close. UTEP
      The view is better from California prisons than from UTEP.
      Livin the dream

Comment

• This kid is a freshman center transferring from UNC. Tall and good rebounder.

Walker Kessler Stats, News, Bio | ESPN

Comment

• Shocks 02, 5 stars out of Georgia. I think we can use him. I saw him play. Not bad at all. Can’t wait for someone to seriously think we could do better, but I like him a lot. Would be a great addition.

Comment

• we could do better

Comment

• Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
              This kid is a freshman center transferring from UNC. Tall and good rebounder.

7'1" 245 would help us out.

Comment

• Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
                This kid is a freshman center transferring from UNC. Tall and good rebounder.

That would put him two years behind Mo (Freshman eligibility because he gets this year again). From the video, he has some rim protecting abilities (and 1.0 BPG) 4.4 points and 3.3 rebound stats aren't bad for only 8.8 minutes a game. Not bad for a Freshman. He may be a pipe dream and have no interest in coming here from Georgia, but he would be a complement to Udeze.

We still would need another player like Mading (who is a 4/5 position) etc. with a player like Kessler.

Comment

• If IB can land a 5* transfer, I will give him a one-year free pass on all other coaching decisions and actions.
                  The Assman

Comment

• Not to be a Debbie Downer, but what makes us believe we can land him besides he is transferring.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOXAAC View Post
                      Not to be a Debbie Downer, but what makes us believe we can land him besides he is transferring.
                      Nothing.

That’s why I said if it happens, I’ll be impressed to the point of silence.
                      The Assman

Comment

• Yeah, just checked Kessler's stats and a couple of highlight videos. He's going to have A LOT of suitors. He seemed to really take off midway through the season. Never played a ton of minutes but the last several games he seemed to make them count.

Comment

• Iowa State G Darlinstone Dubar (FR) has entered the transfer portal. https://verbalcommits.com/players/darlinstone-dubar

had a WSU offer

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                            Iowa State G Darlinstone Dubar (FR) has entered the transfer portal. https://verbalcommits.com/players/darlinstone-dubar

had a WSU offer
                            Averaged 2.3 / 2.4 / .4 / .3 points, rebounds, blocks, assists last year as a freshman playing 10.9 minutes per game. Best game was a 7 point, 8 board performance against Ark Pine Bluff. Probably worth taking a look.

View the profile of Hofstra Pride Guard Darlinstone Dubar on ESPN. Get the latest news, live stats and game highlights.

Comment

• No news so far this week so here's some wishful thinking. Jason Preston who exploded this season at Ohio, played 2017-2018 at Believe Prep under Tyson Waterman alongside Dexter Dennis. From social media it looks like Dex and Jason are buddies. If Alterique goes pro, maybe there's a slim chance we can convince Jason to transfer on over? This Preston kid is to the point where he's probably thinking about his NBA draft status. Why not switch leagues and try to boost your stock? 100% hypothetical but if you see his name enter the portal then I'm sure there will be a lot of buzz.

Jason Preston Stats | ESPN

Comment

• Another really quality PG entering the portal:

Cameron Shelton - averaged 19.2 / 5.9 / 4.2 points, rebounds, assists as a SO last season at Northern Arizona. Shot 42% from FG and 35% from 3.

View the profile of Loyola Marymount Lions Guard Cam Shelton on ESPN. Get the latest news, live stats and game highlights.

Highlights:

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Comment

Working...
                                X