Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
    Another really quality PG entering the portal:

Cameron Shelton - averaged 19.2 / 5.9 / 4.2 points, rebounds, assists as a SO last season at Northern Arizona. Shot 42% from FG and 35% from 3.

View the profile of Loyola Marymount Lions Guard Cam Shelton on ESPN. Get the latest news, live stats and game highlights.

Highlights:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...41118403110283
    Dear sweet baby Jesus please let us get this guy. All his stats look tasty except the turnover numbers. Cali guy who went to AZ though so he’ll probably end up somewhere on the west coast.

Comment

• Pinson from Mizzou in the portal

Comment

• Austin Richie leaving Tulsa. 6.7/2.1/ points and rebounds last season as a Junior.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
          Pinson from Mizzou in the portal
          He'd be a good one to snag. Two years of eligibility I believe.

Comment

Oof, I don't even know where to start. Yikes. #headcase

Calling my shot...Boise State or Nevada.
            I'm thinking more Idaho or Idaho State. Maybe Portland. Eastern Washington may take a chance
            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• I’m assuming this means AG is gone. Intriguing prospect. “The Clarksburg native led Conference USA in several categories this season, including assists (6.0 per game), assist-to-turnover ratio (2.9-1) and steals (2.5 per game).

Comment

• Originally posted by SkoShox View Post
                Interesting.

Good stats. Is only listed at 5'11". Tells me AG might be moving on. Has upped his FG % and 3 point % each of the last three years. Averaged 6 assists per game last year and just 2 TO's. Also averaged 2.5 steals per game.

Started and played 35 minutes for the Herd in our matchup back in 2018. Had 9 points, 4 rebounds, 4 steals, and 2 assists as a Freshman.

https://www.espn.co.uk/mens-college-...77/jarrod-west

Comment

LMAO. Wow.

Comment

He'd be a good one to snag. Two years of eligibility I believe.
                    KC talk radio has not much good to say about him. The inconsistency of the Mizzou guards is a popular topic there.

Comment

• Originally posted by GreatWhiteBuffalo View Post

KC talk radio has not much good to say about him. The inconsistency of the Mizzou guards is a popular topic there.
                      Another problem with Pinson is that we already have a PG with two years of eligibility. I think. We don’t need two.

Comment

Pinson from Mizzou in the portal
                        Since I didn't see the game, just what is Pinson's position? Dru Smith had more assists and fewer TOs, better FG and 3pt %, More PPG, with more steals and rebounds.

We don't need another SG and I'm not impressed with his ball handling numbers, much less his shooting %s. I think he is bailing because the other 3 top scorers and in minutes played are all seniors.

Comment

• Pass on Pinson.

Comment

• Originally posted by GreatWhiteBuffalo View Post

LMAO. Wow.
                            Would he be a good one to Snag?
                            "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                            ---------------------------------------
                            Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                            "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                            "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• The more I look at it, I like the kid from Marshall that we are actually reported to have interest in. Seems to take care of the ball and is a stone cold thief.

Comment

Interesting.

Good stats. Is only listed at 5'11". Tells me AG might be moving on. Has upped his FG % and 3 point % each of the last three years. Averaged 6 assists per game last year and just 2 TO's. Also averaged 2.5 steals per game.

Started and played 35 minutes for the Herd in our matchup back in 2018. Had 9 points, 4 rebounds, 4 steals, and 2 assists as a Freshman.

https://www.espn.co.uk/mens-college-...77/jarrod-west
                                4 steals? I remember him now. He picked Landry's pocket in broad daylight a few times.

Comment

Working...
                                X