No announcement yet.

Shannon Shorter - To aTm - CC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exactly my thoughts RS. But if they told him to wait for this, they must see something special in him.
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Good Morning Sub! Hope you had a great evening. By the way, did you happen to find the NAME!

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22
        Exactly my thoughts RS. But if they told him to wait for this, they must see something special in him.
        This really makes Hatch coming look unlikely.
        "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

If the offer is still on the table, it wouldn't surprise me to read of his verbal committment in Sunday's Eagle. I'm not sure how that would impact Hatch, but I'll bet they would still find one for Barnes, regardless.

Comment

I'm sorry, I got side tracked playing with my niece and forgot. But somebody guessed right in the other thead about it. From my understanding it's Guy Alang-Ntang. He's attending some prep school I believe.
            RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

I'm sorry, I got side tracked playing with my niece and forgot. But somebody guessed right in the other thead about it. From my understanding it's Guy Alang-Ntang. He's attending some prep school I believe.
              Aha!

If he signs, we can be a team with Guy's and Gal's!
              The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

:lol:
                RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Originally posted by rjl
                  Aha!

If he signs, we can be a team with Guy's and Gal's!

Outstanding!

I got the horse right here, his name is Paul Revere and there's a guy that says if the weather's clear..........

Comment

Texas Hoops is reporting Shannon Shorter has been offered a scholarship to WSU only if he goes to prep school for a year. I'm paraphrasing: After getting the other two committments (from Baker and Bowles) and counting Hatch's committment two years ago (they don't mention Hatch by name), there is no scholarship available right now. Coach Turgeon told Shannon he is a man of his word and will honor the committment to Hatch. They would like Shannon to go to prep school for a year before coming to WSU. Shannon is quoted as saying he still likes WSU a lot (but doesn't like the idea of prep school) and will probably wait until the spring to sign to see how things fall at other schools and if something opens up at WSU. You have to admire Coach Turgeon for being a man of his word.

Comment

Originally posted by Shock Dad
                      Texas Hoops is reporting Shannon Shorter has been offered a scholarship to WSU only if he goes to prep school for a year. I'm paraphrasing: After getting the other two committments (from Baker and Bowles) and counting Hatch's committment two years ago (they don't mention Hatch by name), there is no scholarship available right now. Coach Turgeon told Shannon he is a man of his word and will honor the committment to Hatch. They would like Shannon to go to prep school for a year before coming to WSU. Shannon is quoted as saying he still likes WSU a lot (but doesn't like the idea of prep school) and will probably wait until the spring to sign to see how things fall at other schools and if something opens up at WSU. You have to admire Coach Turgeon for being a man of his word.
                      Does that mean that we don't have a scholly for Barnes?
                      "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

No. If Barnes wants a spot, something will open up. JMO, but that is generally the way things shake out for a player like Barnes. I'm guessing Shannon tried to verbal at Shocker Madness and that's when Coach T broke the news to him.
                        Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Hatter
                          Does that mean that we don't have a scholly for Barnes?
                          This does sound problematic. Perhaps Barnes told MT he was going elsewhere? Perhaps someone is not returning (e.g. PJ is a first round draft pick :whistle: )? Perhaps the DC kid is not firm? Perhaps we get KU's lost scholarship??
                          Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
                          Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

I like the last one :D
                            RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

If this is true you have to admire Turgeon for keeping his word, however, dont think having recruits in with them thinking they are going to get a scholorship and then not have one is not going over too good with them or their high school coach I wouldn't think

Comment

I think that sort of thing happens all the time.
                                Livin the dream

Comment

Working...
                                X