Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you support the return of football at WSU?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
    I am not excited about football at WSU.
    I'm not either, but I would pay to see the marching band. I'd even stay to see the pre and post-marching entertainment. :)

Comment

• Intriguing.
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Methinks Bardo favors football's return; AND, Sexton wasn't on board, therefore... (I love being all "X-files" about this!)

Comment

• Look closely at the semi - Pride of the Prairie Marching Band! Don't tease me, bro!
          Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockBand View Post
            Look closely at the semi - Pride of the Prairie Marching Band! Don't tease me, bro!

Comment

• Well it fits with his big ideas regarding WSU being a Traditional University with 20k students.

Comment

• I think WSU is paying way to much money to way to many consultants.

Comment

• Man he is laying it on super thick if it's a tease...

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                    I'm not either, but I would pay to see the marching band. I'd even stay to see the pre and post-marching entertainment. :)
                    You mean something like this?

Comment

• as long as all this smoke and mirrors doesnt take away from the bread and butter of the 3 million dollar man and basketball.

Comment

Look closely at the semi - Pride of the Prairie Marching Band! Don't tease me, bro!
                        posted this in another thread, but I'll put it here too.

Comment

Comment

• Let's be real here. That post by bardo means exactly what I/you/we think it means.

No rational person even comes close to making that statement he just made without there being a really good reason to rile everyone up like that.

Comment

• A reliable source tells me that "Pride of the Prairie" was trademarked months ago by the university.
                              Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

• Does Darron Boatright work fast or what?
                                Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Working...
                                X