Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how does shockernation feel about the game on friday now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shockra
    Karma boys, karma.
    There is no such thing as Karma.

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock
      Originally posted by Shockra
      Karma boys, karma.
      There is no such thing as Karma.
      Maybe not, but there is such a thng as Hubris.....and I'm not talking about radio....
      Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

BAYLOR IS GOING TO KILL US. THEY DON'T EVEN NEED TO PRACTICE TO KICK OUR A**. WE'RE DOOMED. THE SKY IS FALLING. THE END IS NEAR. MERCY, BAYLOR. PLEASE HAVE MERCY. ;-)
        "Hank Iba decided he wouldn't play my team anymore. He told me that if he tried to get his team ready to play me, it would upset his team the rest of the season." Gene Johnson, WU Basketball coach, 1928-1933.

Comment

Originally posted by ripemupshocks
          BAYLOR IS GOING TO KILL US. THEY DON'T EVEN NEED TO PRACTICE TO KICK OUR A**. WE'RE DOOMED. THE SKY IS FALLING. THE END IS NEAR. MERCY, BAYLOR. PLEASE HAVE MERCY. ;-)
          Finally, someone who has his head on straight. I will argue a 10-15 point loss is not exactly getting killed, and the Shox are not a team that would have to waive a white flag so you shouldn't go as far as asking for mercy from Baylor.

You need to quit listening to R.E.M., watching the movie Armageddon, and think about leaving that cult of yours. The Shox losing their first game of the season is a little premature to go bonkers on us.

:D

Comment

Tarleton

I'll be disappointed in a loss.

Unlike KC Shox and his one-man Sunshine Band, I actually think WSU, especially with Griskenas back, is better than Tarleton State.

Comment

Officially, Baylor is a 4.5 point favorite in this game.

Comment

That's not surprising. We are going to have to prove that we are any good. I think we'll get good. We will just have to see if we can get by Baylor.
                In the fast lane

Comment

Originally posted by shock-it-to-me
                  Officially, Baylor is a 4.5 point favorite in this game.
                  4.5? That's it?!

That's gonna disappoint a lot of the Baylor fans over on their board, who are calling for the 15-20 point win... :cry:
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

If we lose by 15-20 I'll kill myself
                    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

I was expecting to be 6-7 point favorites, so it's not too far off. I think we should win by double digits though.

Comment

Originally posted by baylrballa
                        I was expecting to be 6-7 point favorites, so it's not too far off. I think we should win by double digits though.
                        You are 5 and 43 the past 5 seaons playing games on the road and/or neutral sites. Although I think you will win, I'm basing this prediction more on the lines that WSU will beat themselves due to inexperience, not because Baylor and their impressive 5 - 43 road record hands down dominated the Shox.

Comment

You should prepare to be disapointed. :posterwu:

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox
                            You are 5 and 43 the past 5 seaons playing games on the road and/or neutral sites. Although I think you will win, I'm basing this prediction more on the lines that WSU will beat themselves due to inexperience, not because Baylor and their impressive 5 - 43 road record hands down dominated the Shox.
                            last year is the only year that has any relevance.

and granted, the team was disappointment to most fans. and, as I've said, if we can handle a young team like the shocks early, it might be another long year.

Comment

and, as I've said, if we can handle a young team like the shocks early, it might be another long year.
                              Check your syntax, Balla. I think you made a slight error.

And then you better get some sleep, and prepare for your NIT Championship game tomorrow.

Comment

Now I'm curious. When was the last time Baylor saw post-season?

And when was the last time Baylor saw the NCAA's?
                                Deuces Valley.
                                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                                X