Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how does shockernation feel about the game on friday now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's pretty harsh, but hard to disagree with completely, also.

Comment

Originally posted by ABC
      Serious question.

Is dancing allowed on campus at Baylor?
      Yes, in closets only.

Comment

I don't see that anything has changed. Baylor will still be favored to win.

However, if the Shocks bring their lunch pails and D it up tough they should be able to stay in the game.

:posterwu: :goshocks: :posterwsu:

Comment

Barring getting outcoached, Baylor should win big. Last night had no impact on my thoughts about Baylor.

Comment

Originally posted by calfan
            Barring getting outcoached, Baylor should win big. Last night had no impact on my thoughts about Baylor.
            This team plays pretty good D...so I don't think they can "win big". They may win, but it won't be by much IMO.
            "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Good for WSU: These types of games are right in Marshall's wheelhouse. It will probably be a lower scoring game than the Bears would like, which should play right into WSU's hands. If the game is close late, senior leaders Braeuer and Cousinard give the Shockers an advantage.

Good for Baylor: The Bears have impressive scoring punch on the perimeter, and Kevin Rogers is a playmaker inside and outside. If Baylor is clicking, the WSU offense will really struggle to keep up.

Bottom line: If Baylor gets to 70 points, they'll get the victory.
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkpl68bfCtM

Comment

I will be very disappointed if this isn't a close game. I know there's a lot of unknowns with this team but a double digit loss to Baylor would pretty much signal a complete rebuild for Coach Marshall. (which I do not think is the case)

Comment

I'm not sure what I expect from this game or what I will be satisfied with. We're relying on no less than four newcomers/freshman and everyone is still learning HCGM's offense.

I would not be too upset with a double-digit loss (within reason) as long as Baylor plays a great game and we don't play poorly.

For me, Wyoming is the game where I expect to see our offense coming together. Then with four weaker opponents (although, not sure what Appy State will have) I'll be expecting the guys to beat LSU and compete with UAB.

Comment

theres no need to tease the baylor fans about their d-II loss.
                    if they beat us they will just throw it in our face that we lost to a team that got beat by a d-II team.

anyhow. there is no we that we loss by double digits. our defense takes to much time off the clock. win or lose it will be pretty close.

i still say shox win.
                    then go on to beat notre dame. (just cause i'm a homer, and marshall beat them in the NCAAs last year)
                    veni, vidi, vici

Comment

Hey, in all seriousness, this is our first game against a Big 12 opponent since when?

Anybody know?

We have a great opportunity in front of us.

I know, Baylor isn't much in the pecking order of the Big 12, but if we win, we get a shot at a legitimate Big East team.

Comment

Originally posted by vbird53
                        Hey, in all seriousness, this is our first game against a Big 12 opponent since when?

Anybody know?
                        Iowa State, 2003.

But it's just really hard to picture Baylor as a Big 12 school.. really, really hard.
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Let's just hope that PJ doesn't eat some bad eggs before the game....

I would hate to hear that as our excuse if we come up short.....

I learned the hard way in High School not to trash the competition.... it's very embarrassing when you have your own trash dumped back in your lap.... :(

This team has a lot of potential, but even more things still to learn and prove...

:goshocks: :goshocks: :goshocks: :goshocks: :goshocks:
                          Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

I think getting Mantas back is going to be huge for this friday
                            Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

I'll be disappointed with anything short of victory. But I'm always like that. Having Griskenas back will really help. That'll give us a pretty good 9 man rotation that I feel pretty comfortable with.
                              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Karma boys, karma.

Comment

Working...
                                X