No announcement yet.

Any news on Orukpe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I also heard that Orukpe was a matter of Latin dance.
    There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• I bought some nachos.
      There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• San Dimas High School football rules!

Comment

• O ru k pe RULES!
          I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• I just figured out how to handle this situation.

Why don't we discuss what we think orukpe might think about conference realignment.

I, for one, think EO would definitely not be #satisfied with what has been coming out of the mvc office. Ehimen would probably think that WSU may already be at odds with the mvc and considering other options.

The EO I know would not stand around and do nothing and miss what is happening around him.

Who am I kidding? That sounds exactly like what EO would do... :)

Comment

• Ehimen would probably like to swat that commissioner into the third or fourth row, just like he did to shots.

Comment

• Speaking of shots, what do you think Orukpe's favorite shot is?

Comment

• Tequila

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                    Tequila
                    No salt, no lime, no chaser.
                    "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

• Originally posted by rrshock View Post
                      Speaking of shots, what do you think Orukpe's favorite shot is?
                      Any shot other than a free throw

Comment

• Ehimen called and said he would come back and play tight end when we start football.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave Stalwart View Post
                          I just figured out how to handle this situation.

Why don't we discuss what we think orukpe might think about conference realignment.

I, for one, think EO would definitely not be #satisfied with what has been coming out of the mvc office. Ehimen would probably think that WSU may already be at odds with the mvc and considering other options.

The EO I know would not stand around and do nothing and miss what is happening around him.

Who am I kidding? That sounds exactly like what EO would do... :)
                          Ehimen would sympathize deeply with WSU finding it difficult to exit the place that you currently reside in order to move to a better opportunity, but would be adamant that you keep working at it, even if it doesn't get you to where you want to be as quickly or straightforwardly as you would like.
                          "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

• Originally posted by The Mad Hatter View Post
                            Ehimen would sympathize deeply with WSU finding it difficult to exit the place that you currently reside in order to move to a better opportunity, but would be adamant that you keep working at it, even if it doesn't get you to where you want to be as quickly or straightforwardly as you would like.
                            He always did seem like a very sentimental guy. I have no doubt that he cares deeply about the roots WSU has always had with the long-running MVC. He wouldn't want to see it end this way with bad blood. He's exactly the kind of guy we need at the helm of the MVC, in fact.

I move that Ehimen Orukpe be hired as the new MVC commissioner and Doug Elgin be immediately removed and placed as head WSU baseball coach.

Comment

• Rumor has it that should Wichita State restart football, EO has four years of eligibility as a wideout.

Comment

• Bump.

Comment

Working...
                                X