Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sharia != Funky cold

Comment

• We all know and keep up with EO. However, what happened to this Mulligan fellow that started this long thread here on SN?
      Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• A little different than playing in Europe
        Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by I_Vector_Wu View Post
          A little different than playing in Europe
          I can only imagine the feelings this picture stirs up deep inside Cold.
          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• What an incredibly unusual picture

Comment

Will those be the uniforms?

Comment

• Cargo shorts and socks? I highly doubt it......

Comment

So which one is EO?

Comment

• EO 4th from left
                    Phi Alpha

Comment

• Originally posted by Speed View Post
                      EO 4th from left
                      Man, they've got some tall dudes in Saudi Arabia.
                      Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

• Apparently they play defense at a more intense level in Medina

"Go ahead, drive the lane.... I dare you!"
                        Attached Files

Comment

• SPEAKING OF EO:

Here's the Google translation:

Sibenik Jolly JBS league club in the second part of the season comes with a new repeater under the hoop . By the end of the season was signed Ehime Orukpe , Nigerian center 213 centimeters tall .
                          Orukpe was born in 1989 and played college basketball in the United States , where in 2013 graduated from Wichita State University . The first professional season he played in the Spanish league club UCAM Murcia , last started in the second division Penas Huesca and ended in 2017. In trećeligaša Tarragona Tarragona in 12 appearances and 24 minutes per game averaged 9.3 points , 9.5 rebounds caught and sticking a little more than two per game .
                          First, this is a reinforcement Jolly after the club by mutual consent left three players - Tomislav Gabric , Mate Mrva and Philip

Comment

• now it makes perfect sense.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave Stalwart View Post
                              SPEAKING OF EO:

Here's the Google translation:

Sibenik Jolly JBS league club in the second part of the season comes with a new repeater under the hoop . By the end of the season was signed Ehime Orukpe , Nigerian center 213 centimeters tall .
                              Orukpe was born in 1989 and played college basketball in the United States , where in 2013 graduated from Wichita State University . The first professional season he played in the Spanish league club UCAM Murcia , last started in the second division Penas Huesca and ended in 2017. In trećeligaša Tarragona Tarragona in 12 appearances and 24 minutes per game averaged 9.3 points , 9.5 rebounds caught and sticking a little more than two per game .
                              First, this is a reinforcement Jolly after the club by mutual consent left three players - Tomislav Gabric , Mate Mrva and Philip
                              who the hell is Philip?
                              For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
                              - said no one ever...

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxilla View Post
                                who the hell is Philip?
                                I think he's one of those Brazilian guys with the one name. Mostly you see them in soccer.

Comment

Working...
                                X