No announcement yet.

Any news on Orukpe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The size we can put on the court will give some Valley teams problems. But lets not forget that I believe there were 4 or so guys in the Valley this year that were 7 foot. But, a few of them played very little if at all. I only recall the kid from UNI seeing much court time at all.

But still, having two big guys that aren't stuck in cement is always a plus. :D
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• I deeply regret posting this just to see page 48 at this time.

EO Show the SHOX some LOVE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
      - said no one ever...

Comment

• BTW - Props to Sophomore Mulligan for this runaway freight train !!!!
        For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
        - said no one ever...

Comment

• side note - I have actually seen a recruit play in person - Kyles is gonna tearit up - think of Matt Brauer speed with Couisnard finish... yeah it's that good
          - said no one ever...

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxilla
            side note - I have actually seen a recruit play in person - Kyles is gonna tearit up - think of Matt Brauer speed with Couisnard finish... yeah it's that good
            That makes me smile. I've been big on Kyles from just about day one of finding out we were recruiting him. I can't wait to see him this summer.
            RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

• This will be the best 1-13 squad that we have had in a very long time. Very long time.

I still think back to all those games, which we lost last year by just a few points and we did it with a less than stellar team.

Ricardo del Rio

Comment

• I felt sorry for Sub so I let the post count continue. I'm sorry Sub if I gave you heartburn. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :( :( :( :( :(
                If it feels good - do it!

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22
                  The size we can put on the court will give some Valley teams problems. But lets not forget that I believe there were 4 or so guys in the Valley this year that were 7 foot. But, a few of them played very little if at all. I only recall the kid from UNI seeing much court time at all.

But still, having two big guys that aren't stuck in cement is always a plus. :D
                  But can any Valley teams put 2 on the court at the same time? That will cause problems for alot of teams, anywhere in the NCAA. :D

Comment

• There is a quiet storm brewing again on 21st and Hillside and i cant wait.Last season was sometimes tough to listen too but being 7,000 miles from home even the losses sounded good.Never underestimate what the voice of Mike Kennedy can do for a homesick G.I.We`are starting to get this thing rolling down hill sportsfans and i know this much,ITS A HELLUVA TIME TO BE A SHOCKER!.

:goshocks:
                    I like basketball,cuz if i wasnt for Basketball,i wouldnt be playin Basketball today

Comment

• Originally posted by WUwolf
                      There is a quiet storm brewing again on 21st and Hillside and i cant wait.Last season was sometimes tough to listen too but being 7,000 miles from home even the losses sounded good.Never underestimate what the voice of Mike Kennedy can do for a homesick G.I.We`are starting to get this thing rolling down hill sportsfans and i know this much,ITS A HELLUVA TIME TO BE A SHOCKER!.

:goshocks:
                      WUWolf... thanks for serving our country.
                      I'll repeat the 3 words I expressed to SubGod22 for his 10,000 posts,
                      "you're the man!" ("you da man!") :good:
                      SFL is back!

Comment

• WUwolf is much more THE MAN than I will ever be. I have great respect for those who serve. I've known a number of people who've spent time over seas the last few years and it takes a special person to do so.
                        RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22
                          WUwolf is much more THE MAN than I will ever be. I have great respect for those who serve. I've known a number of people who've spent time over seas the last few years and it takes a special person to do so.
                          This thread may just have taken on another new life. My gratitude for WUwolf and his comrades in arms can't be exceeded even by my Shocker enthusiasm and I do yell a lot! Thank You for your service. Thank you for being a Shocker and Thank you to all Shcokers!
                          "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                          ---------------------------------------
                          Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                          "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                          "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• If it were not for the many brave ones in our military throughout History like WUwolf, we would not be enjoying freedoms such as posting here on ShockerNet and watching Shocker basketball. To each and every one of you including WUwolf and all of your families, thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!!! USA USA USA!!!!!!!
                            Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by forevershockerfan
                              If it were not for the many brave ones in our military throughout History like WUwolf, we would not be enjoying freedoms such as posting here on ShockerNet and watching Shocker basketball. To each and every one of you including WUwolf and all of your families, thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!!! USA USA USA!!!!!!!
                              This is an interesting comment. I certainly agree; my uncle fought (and was wounded) on Iwo Jima, my dad was in the army between WW2 and Korea (and his cousin and best friend died in Korea), one of my younger brothers served in the army in the early 1980s, etc. (I have never served in the military; if I had been drafted, I would have served and fought in Vietnam if necessary.) At the same time, I sometimes feel people are selective about these freedoms. The most recent SN example is the Sunflower. However you wish to color it, the "investigation" of the Sunflower is or appears to be an attempt at censorship. While I don't read the Sunflower that often (even though it is online), it is often silly and wrong and I don't want to accuse any particular person here of hypocrisy, sometimes posts here do make me wonder.
                              Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
                              Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

• I think the Sunflower thing is less to do with censorship and more to do with the lack of quality writing and research that goes on. Students have complained and when they're funding half of it something needs to be done.

But I do understand where you were going with that as a whole.
                                RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Working...
                                X