Any news on Orukpe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm working on it :P

I'm afraid my 10,000th post will end up pretty lame and be a broken bat single or something to that effect.
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Reporting at 21st and Hillside---The SubGod22 countdown has officially started at 11 and counting to 10,000---thats's right Shocker fans 10,000. Forget about Wilt the Stilt scoring 100 points in 1 NBA game--this is a milestone.

Which thread will #10,000 occur on? Will it be from outside the rub-a-tub-dub---the 11-Trivia thread, the EO saga---Shocker Net history in the making!
      Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• My money is in the recruiting thread....

if there were anything left to discuss...

but wait...what is that I see in the distance...................

Comment

• I think we should ban him at 9999 till everyone else catches up. :shock: :shock: :shock: ;-) ;-) ;-) :oops:
          If it feels good - do it!

Comment

• Originally posted by EAGLE
            I think we should ban him at 9999 till everyone else catches up. :shock: :shock: :shock: ;-) ;-) ;-) :oops:

Comment

• Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown
              Originally posted by EAGLE
              I think we should ban him at 9999 till everyone else catches up. :shock: :shock: :shock: ;-) ;-) ;-) :oops:
              That's pretty funny but would probably lead to my death as I'd wait.......and wait........and wait........and wait for Royal or somebody to go on a tear to get there. My two week bannishment I put on myself nearly drove me insane. I can't imagine how long I'd be out waiting for one of you to catch me. Considering most of those posts were when I had a lot of free time and little to no responsibilities.

Or maybe I could sign up under a different name and see if I could still beat everyone to 10k? :D

And you said until everyone else catches up. Essentially it would turn into a lifetime ban. That makes me sad :cry: I beg you, honorable Mr. Eagle, please let me post on this fine forum :D
              RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

• 11-10--9-8-7-6-5------#10,000 BETTER BE 1 TO REMEMBER SUB----SPEECH----SPEECH!!!!!!! WE ARE NOT WORTHY!!!!!!!

Comment

• 10,000 posts? Pffft, I scoff at your measly post total. I will catch you. You heard it here first.

Comment

My account on a different forum

I would have more but I dont go there that much.

Comment

• Sub,

You should save #10,000 for the announcement that Orukpe has landed. It might be a couple of weeks but it would be a lot of bang for your buck!!

:lol: :poster_eo:
                      Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

• Sub should coordinate with Marshall and announce little Cheddar is coming, we have a one and one with KU, for his 10,000th post... Could you post that by tomorrow?

Comment

• I don't think I could handle that. My self imposed exile was tough enough. And with work being as surprisingly slow as it is.....I can't hold off that long. I think I now have three posts left and really wish I could come up with something big for it.....but I'm not that good.

The best thing would be for me to somehow find out that Noel Johnson had decided early to attend WSU! :D
                          RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

• We may need a Shocker summer scrimmage for SN to attend so Sub can sign autographs and we can witness our reloaded team.

Comment

• Isn't 10K where the ShockNet message counter rollsover back to zero?

Comment

• Maybe Sub promotes from Head Coach to AD?

Comment

Working...
                                X