Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by fastbow
    Which airport?

Mid Continent, or is there a chance Marshall meets him in the team plane at O'Hare or something?
    My guess is that he would be coming into ICT from ATL.
    "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

• Originally posted by fastbow
      Which airport?

Mid Continent, or is there a chance Marshall meets him in the team plane at O'Hare or something?
      I don't think that'd be allowed. He'll show up at ICT unless his family is paying for a private jet to land elsewhere.
      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22
        Originally posted by fastbow
        Which airport?

I don't think that'd be allowed. He'll show up at ICT unless his family is paying for a private jet to land elsewhere.
        Maybe he'll arrive on a Stealth. :D
        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU
          Originally posted by SubGod22
          Which airport?

How cool would that be?!?! :D
          RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU
            Which airport?

Now you are just being silly.

I mean, for crying out loud, he couldn't even fit into the cockpit!

Comment

• Does everyone realize we cannot pay for his trip to the ICT?

Comment

• He is probably celebrating with Friends and family...Next is packing (could take some time you know, he's not going for weekend holiday). Finally he may want to say goodbye to the 5 or 50 close friends and family he is unlikely to see for a year or more. I would guess he will not be in Wichita for a week or more.
                Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu
                  Originally posted by WstateU
                  Which airport?

Come on Doc. The Stealth Bomber has to have enough room for him in the back where they carry the nukes :D
                  RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

We could modify the payload bay.... Put a couch and a TV in there...
                    Deep in the heart of couldn't give a crap about college basketball-land and I miss the SHOX.
                    Students > Alumni
                    If you EVER want to open your damn mouths about Selection Sunday, READ THIS FIRST: http://www.midmajority.com/p/1296
                    The ONLY document that means ANYTHING: http://www.bbstate.com/schools/WICH/sheet

Comment

Does everyone realize we cannot pay for his trip to the ICT?
                      You bring up a good point. The trip (one way) will run between $1600 and $2000.
                      "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

• Originally posted by newshock1234
                        I may be wrong, but i dont think Ehimen can recieve a redshirt year, since he didnt show up this year and he was on our roster. I think this is where you have 5 years to compete 4.
                        Yup, I agree with you....you are wrong!

Comment

• Perhaps Ehimen will not arrive before June with our recruits for next year. We would not be able to provide housing for him would we until that time since he is not enrolled this year?
                          In the fast lane

Comment

• There is surely a presession that starts in the end of May for the summer semester. They could put him up then I believe.

Comment

• Or someone on the team surely has a couch (hopefully long) that he could sleep on for a couple of weeks until it was all worked out.

Comment

• Channel 12 did just mention what is already reported here on Ehimen toward the end of their program. They said he averaged 12 points and 9 rebounds for his club team. When Coach Marshall first got here, he made mention they would be looking anywhere and everywhere for players to lift our Program to a new level. What a great accomplishment this is along with an awesome overall recruiting year. 8) :yahoo: :good: :yes: :clap: :drum: :bball_spin:
                                Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Working...
                                X