X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nope...keep it going!

Comment

• Originally posted by mulligan View Post
      What is the latest on Orupke? Any insider knowledge? I thought the Eagle might have something today. I was wrong.
      The longest journey begins with but a single step.
      For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
      - said no one ever...

Comment

• You had a good run Ehimen.

This is not the end, my friend.

Here's to the man whose thread was as large as his... Well nevermind.

Comment

• The Games of interest thread might have more pages now, but it's not even close when it comes to number of views.

Comment

• Replies: 4,173
            Views: 346,617
            "Valley-shaking, nation-waking 29-game win streak." - Paul Suellentrop, The Wichita Eagle

Comment

• Rumor has it that EO will make a Shockervision appearance for the game.
              For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
              - said no one ever...

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxilla View Post
                Rumor has it that EO will make a Shockervision appearance for the game.
                .Sorry, I just thought it was fitting that this thread should be on the new post page on this day.
                - said no one ever...

Comment

• After several months off, he came storming back for 0 points, 4 bounds and 4 fouls in 9 minutes

Comment

• "You can't stop him, you can only hope to contain him"
                    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

"Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

• If there ever was something more needed than any thing else, it would be a help section for this very fine forum so that posters could learn how to use all of the non-intuitive buttons.

As ShockeRef might say, "That is all."

Have I deviated from the thread title? I hope not because I surely will be excoriated by those who have way too much starch in their collar.

--Niels Bohr

Comment

• Originally posted by Ricardo del Rio View Post
                          If there ever was something more needed than any thing else, it would be a help section for this very fine forum so that posters could learn how to use all of the non-intuitive buttons.

As ShockeRef might say, "That is all."

Have I deviated from the thread title? I hope not because I surely will be excoriated by those who have way too much starch in their collar.
                          If you are referring to me I apologized and explained my "very topical" post to you in another thread.
                          The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• What this thread needs is a good argument, mixed with ill-advised supplemental photos or gifs. Is there anything about Ehimen Orukpe that JH4P, KCShox, CBB Fan, Fever & WStateU all fundamentally and passionately disagree on?

Comment

• Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post
                              If you are referring to me I apologized and explained my "very topical" post to you in another thread.
                              No, not at all. I am not referring to you.

My irrational outburst was caused by my inability to learn how to post images without getting error messages and otherwise use the format bar for text.

I wonder why message boards do not have a help module?

--Niels Bohr

Comment

• Because most young people don't understand that because it isn't a problem for them, it might be a problem for someone else. However I am an exception and since I am in NYC with time to kill, I will help.

If the image is on the web-
                                For most images you can right click and then click on copy image url. If not, right click on an image, and click show image, or otherwise get the image url. Image urls usually end with .jpeg or .gif
                                Once you have the image url, click the icon on the options bar above the reply text box. If you look closely, it looks like a tree. Clicking the tree icon opens a prompt box that has 2 tabs for 2 different ways of posting an image. Since you are posting with an image url at this point, make sure you are in the correct tab. If it has a button that says browse computer, click the other tab. Right click in the little text box and paste the image url there. Then click submit, and you are home free.
                                If the image is on your computer, click the tree icon, click the tab that says computer and browse until you find the image. Select it, then submit and you are home free
                                People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Working...
                                X