No announcement yet.

Any news on Orukpe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anybody heard any news on Frankamp?

Comment

• Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post
      Has anybody heard any news on Frankamp?
      I heard that he is transferring from KU and has quit the basketball team.

Comment

Has anybody heard any news on Frankamp?
        Great Pork and Beans...

...oh...wait...
        Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
          I think it loosely translates to Penis City.
          EO having a little better luck with Penas this year...I guess it's all about the right fit...

He is averaging 3 points and 4 rebounds in 13 minutes a game so far after playing in all 5 games.
          Lobe Huesca La Magia basketball, scores, news, schedule, roster, players, stats, rumors, details and more on eurobasket.com

Last year, with UCAM Murcia, it was more like 1 point and 2 rebounds in 6 minutes but he didn't play in most games (only appeared in 12 out of about 34 games).
          Last edited by Dave Stalwart; November 11, 2014, 11:16 AM.

Comment

• Wait a minute. 3-3 for 6 points and 3 bounds in 16 minutes last night. Is the big man trending upward a little bit? 0-4 on free throws, but about darn well could have finished 2nd on the team in scoring if he'd have hit those.

I don't care what anyone says. I'm going to follow EO and continually dig up this ridiculous thread until he makes the NBA. :)

Comment

Wait a minute. 3-3 for 6 points and 3 bounds in 16 minutes last night. Is the big man trending upward a little bit? 0-4 on free throws, but about darn well could have finished 2nd on the team in scoring if he'd have hit those.

I don't care what anyone says. I'm going to follow EO and continually dig up this ridiculous thread until he makes the NBA. :)
              I can see it now. EO was spotted playing basketball with his 7'3" twin sons that just committed to WSU for the 2033/2034 season

Comment

• i must admit...

...I never get tired of this thread...

Comment

• Just wait until ESPN make a "30-for-30" on the legend that is E.O.
                  The Assman

Comment

• If you want some really interesting facts to keep the thread going, here's one. EO plays in a league with none other than Creighton legend, Kenny Lawson Jr., the decent center that got displaced by Cyclops during his senior year, in case you don't remember that name.

Leche Rio Breogan Lugo basketball, scores, news, schedule, roster, players, stats, rumors, details and more on eurobasket.com

Comment

• The only question now is can "Frankamp leaving KU" pass this thread...

Comment

• Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
                        The only question now is can "Frankamp leaving KU" pass this thread...
                        May not be a question of IF, but WHEN ;)
                        The Assman

Comment

Not if it was merged into this thread!!!!!
                          "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                          ---------------------------------------
                          Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                          "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                          "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
                            Not if it was merged into this thread!!!!!
                            That would be one serious Frankenstein of a thread.
                            You miss 100% of the shots you don't take....

.....but, statistically speaking, you miss 99% of the shots you do take.

Comment

It shouldn't be any problem. After 4 weeks, the Frankamp thread is at 58 pages. Another 8 weeks and it should be in the territory. Oh, and it also depends on the thread getting off-topic every now and then.

Comment

• I guess Orukpe is done playing with Penas.

Comment

Working...
                                X