Any news on Orukpe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
    There's some on-court action in there too. I had trouble understanding the announcer. It was like he was talking some foreign language.
    The only thing I understood was "Orupke"

Comment

• Bump
      An “Old West” Texas analysis and summary of Mueller report and Congress’ efforts in one sentence:

"While we recognize that the subject did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hanged for it."

Comment

• I'm starting to get the feeling that coming back to WSU and getting the credits for that engineering degree would be the best career move. The degree he has now is in Math. He was planning on getting the engineering credits "later".
        The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
        We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
          I'm starting to get the feeling that coming back to WSU and getting the credits for that engineering degree would be the best career move. The degree he has now is in Math. He was planning on getting the engineering credits "later".
          He may even be able to impersonate Bush if no one is paying close attention. I wouldn't say anything

Comment

• There's news on Orukpe!

Sportando @sportando
            Ehimen Orukpe from Nigeria and Wichita State reaches contract with Penas Huesca in Spain LEB Gold, according to sources

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
              There's news on Orukpe!
              YES! My life is complete!

Comment

• Hey @WstateU: and @Kung Wu:, how do you pronounce the team he is going to play for?

Comment

• Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post
                  Hey @WstateU: and @Kung Wu:, how do you pronounce the team he is going to play for?
                  I think it loosely translates to Penis City.
                  Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                    Bump (@RoyalShock:, literally), Set (@DJ06Shocker:), SPIKE (@Kung Wu:)

Comment

• City of Penises

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                        LOL

Comment

• The Orukpe thread is truly a masterpiece

Comment

• Any linguistic majors out there, or better yet any cunning linguist maybe?

Comment

• This afternoon presented the new peñista player Ehimen Orukpe, UCAM Murcia from the Endesa League. The event took place at the premises of Engine 2002 Mercedes-Benz authorized dealer in Huesca and one of the "Business Club" set of Huesca.

By Mercedes, Javier Charte took the floor to express pride to remain a sponsor of Peñas and said that "it is important for us to link our brand with basketball." Charte in its aspect of basketball fan has predicted a fun year with such a young staff that has made Peñas.

Later was José Manuel Rincón, president of CB Peñas responsible for debuting the new signing. "It was a difficult signing both the negotiation and administrative procedures that had to be done both in Spain and in the USA "Commented Rincón.

Also expressed the hope that the Nigerian "give us a hand to complete the team and we enjoy great afternoon of basketball."

And finally took the floor Ehimen Orukpe with translating Milo Nunes coach of Clubs, has welcomed you finish the little odyssey of his signing.
                              Orukpe had references of Rocks "is a good team, young and very future in which I think I can succeed and I know I'm a historical club, with past ACB.

Orukpe reaches Huesca in order to "develop as a player and make a good career in Spain and I think Peñas is a good choice for it."
                              Press for the type of player is interested in what the Nigerian responded "I like to win and especially I define myself as a player who likes to defend hard. "

The winger has come peñista tired after the long trip from USA but "I come prepared to work hard to get to cap the first league game."

On their new coach, who has already spoken this morning, Orukpe commented "it has had a long and successful career as a player and he's a winner who liked to play hard,"
                              Ehimen Orukpe Costa will be available in the train this afternoon in what will be his debut on the track of the Palace.
                              ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

Working...
                              X