Any news on Orukpe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
    Especially since Andrew's would be 1 year and EO was at least 5 years.
    Wouldn't it be closer to almost 7 since he was recruited and didn't make it until the following year and spent two years in JUCO and 3 years here?

Comment

• Originally posted by pogo View Post
      Wouldn't it be closer to almost 7 since he was recruited and didn't make it until the following year and spent two years in JUCO and 3 years here?
      He was hired in April of 2007, so 6 years would be an accurate account of how long we have known about Ehimen.
      78-65

Comment

• Originally posted by rrshock View Post
        I know that reference. I started it.

I mean that there won't be any more games. Nothing basketball related. But there will still be posts.
        Haha I know you started it. I'm not sure if you got what I was saying. It was supposed to be funny :)

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
          He was hired in April of 2007, so 6 years would be an accurate account of how long we have known about Ehimen.
          I went by when this thread started, November 2007.

This thread should go on for another 3 years, the time EO needs to show he's NBA worthy. If he's not, then it will slowly end and the thread will need to be retired.

Oh, I also think Coach Marshall will outlast this thread.

Comment

• according to paul suellentrop tweet, EO to work out for the Wizards

Comment

• Can EO make the D league?
              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Just imagine the places this thread could go with a professional basketball career...

Comment

• It's back!
                  "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                  -John Wooden

Comment

• I had been wondering when there would finally be "any news on orukpe"

This is great news!

Comment

• GO EO GO!!!
                      When your not practicing, someone somewhere is and when you meet him...he'll beat you.

Comment

• Originally posted by rrshock View Post
                        True. But I have a feeling that this thread will "keep on keepin' on" even with nothing to discuss. It did for a while before. And really is now as well.
                        Nostradamus lives -- nice call, rr.

Comment

• I think EO could do well enough for himself in pro basketball IF he gets with a team that knows how to develop big men. Usually by the time a big guy reaches the pro ranks, he has more skills than EO does. I know this is because he came to the game late, but I don't really know how well our coaching staff does at development of big men. EO started out with a couple of strikes against him as he had to learn the game as well as developing some skills. It would have been nice to have had a Danny Manning type on staff.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shox21 View Post
                            I think EO could do well enough for himself in pro basketball IF he gets with a team that knows how to develop big men. Usually by the time a big guy reaches the pro ranks, he has more skills than EO does. I know this is because he came to the game late, but I don't really know how well our coaching staff does at development of big men. EO started out with a couple of strikes against him as he had to learn the game as well as developing some skills. It would have been nice to have had a Danny Manning type on staff.
                            It is for this reason I think ghe goes to the spurs
                            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Now working out for the Warriors!

Great video here on the big guy

Comment

• Additional article with a mention.

Comment

Working...
                                X