IBA OU Big 12 game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pogo View Post
    someone in line said that the lower bowl was already sold out.
    The 6 prime sections in the lower bowl were sold out yesterday, but there were still a ton of lower level left. I would assume there will still be lower level left tomorrow for the general presale.

Comment

The reports of the lower bowl being sold out are false.

Comment

Got 4 on the front row of the top.. I'm good with it

Comment

Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
          Got my six tickets, 117 Row Q
          how did you get 6? my letter said max of 4 and it wouldn't let me select more than 4 online either

Comment

Originally posted by pogo View Post
            someone in line said that the lower bowl was already sold out.
            Just got two tickets in lower bowl a few minutes ago.

Comment

Section 120 row R
              Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Originally posted by ArtVandalay View Post
                I'm assuming IBA stuck with the unique pre-sale codes and seat limits, but haven't heard anyone comment on being annoyed with their limit. How did the pre-sale work this year?
                The same as last year which was much better than previous years. Having said that my choice would be you get what you have. If you have two season tickets you get two tickets. It's just sucks having season tickets for the last 17 years and get leftovers today. End of rant Go Shockers

Comment

I have two season tickets and was able to buy 4 at IBA as per my letter

Comment

Count me in also as a fan of the 1:1 IBA versus WSU SASO ticket relationship.

Comment

Got mine in the lower bowl. Not great seats, but I'm there.

Speaking of tickets, anyone know when season tickets will arrive?
                      "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
                        Got mine in the lower bowl. Not great seats, but I'm there.

Normally around the same time as shocker madness. I've picked mine up there the last couple of times i think.

Comment

Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
                          Usually you can pick them up at Shocker Madness, and if you don't they'll then mail them to you.

EDIT: Stickboy must have beat me by seconds.

Comment

Originally posted by fuball7 View Post
                            how did you get 6? my letter said max of 4 and it wouldn't let me select more than 4 online either
                            SASO donors could get 8 tickets on the first day, 6 on the second day and 4 on Wednesday and Thursday.

Comment

Originally posted by fuball7 View Post
                              I cannot tell you why. Last year I had 8 season tickets but was allowed to purchase only six. This coming season, I am purchasing ony four season tickets, but my letter still said six. Maybe it was based on last year's ticket purchase.

Anyway, last year there were people that had only two or four season tickets d to purchase six or eight, but I was not allowed 8, even though I had that many seaason tickets (and appropriate SASO contribution level).
                              "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                              ---------------------------------------
                              Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                              "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                              "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Originally posted by martymoose View Post
                                SASO donors could get 8 tickets on the first day, 6 on the second day and 4 on Wednesday and Thursday.
                                If that is true, it is totally unfair. Some on the first day may only have 4 tickets and be Charter Guardian SASO while some on the second day be Super Guardian with eight tickets. I can understand priority points being used to determine the order (which day), but an arbitrary cutoff between first and second day is troublesome.

My 877 priority points rank #259 on priority points and I got to purchase on Tuesday. Dis anyone with better rank in PP get to order on Monday?
                                "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                                ---------------------------------------
                                Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                                "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                                "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Working...
                                X