IBA OU Big 12 game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
    Someday, hopefully in the not too distant future, all the stars and planets will align and you'll actually be able to use all the technology that exists to buy a ticket that you want, in a manner that makes sense, for our downtown game.

SMFH
    I'm assuming they had the "select a seat" part of select-a-seat turned off again?

Comment

It is a frustrating process on the Select - A - Seat website. The clock was ticking on my row S/section 115 seats when I had to call Select-A-Seat and they said they would have someone from their IT dept contact me....They still haven't contacted me but I finally navigated thru the site to get the tickets but by the time I solved it I was up to row U. I'm guessing if I had waited for IT to contact me I would be watching at home and saving the $794.

Comment

Originally posted by Signman View Post
        It is a frustrating process on the Select - A - Seat website. The clock was ticking on my row S/section 115 seats when I had to call Select-A-Seat and they said they would have someone from their IT dept contact me....They still haven't contacted me but I finally navigated thru the site to get the tickets but by the time I solved it I was up to row U. I'm guessing if I had waited for IT to contact me I would be watching at home and saving the $794.
        Yep, same thing here. Talk about your ironic websites.....cantselectaseat.com seems to be available.

Comment

Yeah, starting last year you couldn't select your seat for this event anymore...makes no sense at all.

Comment

Don't know the last time I bought tickets for an event at IBA and didn't buy right at the box office. The fees from the legalized racket that is ticket middlemen is just too much to swallow.

Comment

Originally posted by martymoose View Post
              Yeah, starting last year you couldn't select your seat for this even anymore...makes no sense at all.
              The feature came back at some point, because I remember several of us updating the thread with ticket sold totals using it. Was it maybe after the SASO presale?

Comment

Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
                The feature came back at some point, because I remember several of us updating the thread with ticket sold totals using it. Was it maybe after the SASO presale?
                It was available sporadically during pre-sale but for probably less than 20% of the various windows. Not sure if it is the rush of traffic that triggers some sort of break to keep the site from crashing altogether or what, but it is pretty embarrassing for a company that supposedly specializes in handling the bulk sale of tickets for large events.

Comment

My boss found his letter. Thanks for all that tried to help. Anybody else going to be watching from behind the OU bench?
                  "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
                    My boss found his letter. Thanks for all that tried to help. Anybody else going to be watching from behind the OU bench?
                    Everybody I know who bought today got center court in section 116. Your boss was too slow!

Comment

Originally posted by martymoose View Post
                      Everybody I know who bought today got center court in section 116. Your boss was too slow!
                      I won't complain about 117 Row H. Sure I'd rather be in 115 or 116, but beggars can't be choosers.

Comment

Row H will be good. I've been in rows AA - B a few times and those are too low and suck. Always shoot for above row C now for the sections off center court.

Comment

Now if only SAS would let me print them out...

EDIT: Just so no one else has to call, I just got off the phone with Select-A-Seat, and they said that for those of us wanting to print our tickets, they won't be available until Saturday when they regular "on-sale" time arrives.
                          Last edited by ShockdaWorld; October 2, 2017, 01:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
                            Now if only SAS would let me print them out...

EDIT: Just so no one else has to call, I just got off the phone with Select-A-Seat, and they said that for those of us wanting to print our tickets, they won't be available until Saturday when they regular "on-sale" time arrives.
                            I got the same message when I called. The tickets don't even show up in my account as being purchased yet.

Comment

Not entirely related, but kind of similar to dealing with the football school mindset. I bought tickets for our game @Houston on January 20 today. $9 a piece!?! Freaking what? I can barely go to a high school game so cheap.

Comment

They fixed the problem and I was able to print my tickets this morning.

Comment

Working...
                                X