No announcement yet.

IBA OU Big 12 game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As a non-season ticket holder I feel fortunate to get tickets in section 207! That was in the first 5 minutes of this morning. Hopefully there will be a way to watch a game at CKA this year. It's been since the WSU vs U Al. Birmingham game in 80s when we were highly ranked that I've been at a game at then Henry Levitt.

Comment

Originally posted by pogo View Post
      No system will ever be fair to everyone. After the first debacle and the 2nd they have implemented a system that seems to be fair to a large segment of season ticket holders. like anything they will probably tweek it next year as well.
      The most fair system is you can buy the same number of tickets as you have season tickets. @im4wsu: example of having eight season tks and only able to buy six on day two is not fair. Hopefully your right and they will tweek it next year.

Comment

I say let the big money guys guys have as many tickets as they want. They deserve it.
        ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker-maniac View Post
          I say let the big money guys guys have as many tickets as they want. They deserve it.
          My only beef with that is that the big money guys are sometimes corporations that tend to give them away. It wouldn’t surprise me for one buyer to get 30 tickets and use 20 under that scenario.
          Livin the dream

Comment

I think we need a larger arena

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker-maniac View Post
              The way it was done this year was fine.

Comment

The more $$$$ the better, so keep those corporate a$$es coming with their $$$.
                ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

Originally posted by im4wsu View Post

My 877 priority points rank #259 on priority points and I got to purchase on Tuesday. Dis anyone with better rank in PP get to order on Monday?
                  Yes. 10am Monday. Rank #206.
                  Last edited by Shocker85; October 9, 2017, 05:33 PM.
                  Basketball Season Tix since '77-78 . . . . . . Baseball Season Tix since '88

Comment

Unless Select-a-Seat is doing something unusual with holdbacks this year, ticket sales are blowing prior seasons out of the water. Again, it is hard to tell without the feature that provides for viewing exact seats, but as of now their site shows there are no pairs available in the $27 sections of the upper bowl, and the best available for the $18 sections (cheapest available) of the upper bowl are in Section 224, Row Q.

If that is the case then we are already very close to selling out.
                    Last edited by Play Angry; October 9, 2017, 10:01 AM.

Comment

Best available for a pair yields Section 224, Row S right now...IIRC T is as high as it goes in the upper deck.

Not much left unless their system is going vertical to the extreme for each section before it allocates to another one.

Comment

Nope. I'm in row "U"

Comment

Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
                          Best available for a pair yields Section 224, Row S right now...IIRC T is as high as it goes in the upper deck.

Not much left unless their system is going vertical to the extreme for each section before it allocates to another one.
                          They are going to start selling off lap space next!

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                            They are going to start selling off lap space next!
                            I want pictures before giving up my lap space
                            "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                            ---------------------------------------
                            Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                            "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                            "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

I think there will be a surprising amount of OU fans at the game. FWIW. Not a lot, but I know some in this thread were dismissive of what they could bring.
                              The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post
                                I think there will be a surprising amount of OU fans at the game. FWIW. Not a lot, but I know some in this thread were dismissive of what they could bring.
                                Only because they had a very disappointing showing at their "home" game in OKC.

Comment

Working...
                                X