IBA OU Big 12 game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
    They fixed the problem and I was able to print my tickets this morning.
    Got my six tickets, 117 Row Q
    "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
    ---------------------------------------
    Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
    "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
    "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

NM
      "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

8 seats Sec. 117 Lower half. We're in.
        Basketball Season Tix since '77-78 . . . . . . Baseball Season Tix since '88

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker85 View Post
          8 seats Sec. 117 Lower half. We're in.
          8 in 117H. Wonder if OU bench will be able to hear us. :)
          "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

Damn Pogo, what time did you get to the box office this morning?
            Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

I got to IBA around 9:35...and realized that I left my letter at my office. Ugh. Got back shortly before 10:00 and had a big line in front of me. I still found tickets I wanted, so I’m happy.

214, Row B on the aisle. I believe a wall is behind me...if so, I can stand all I want without bothering anyone.
              78-65

Comment

Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
                I got to IBA around 9:35...and realized that I left my letter at my office. Ugh. Got back shortly before 10:00 and had a big line in front of me. I still found tickets I wanted, so I’m happy.

214, Row B on the aisle. I believe a wall is behind me...if so, I can stand all I want without bothering anyone.
                There is a short wall behind row B...the handicapped seating is behind row B. As long as you're not too tall!

Comment

Originally posted by martymoose View Post
                  There is a short wall behind row B...the handicapped seating is behind row B. As long as you're not too tall!
                  My particular section, 114, doesn't have handicapped behind it, but does appear have a wall between Row B and Row C. Actually might even be taller than the handicapped wall.

I have sat in 116 (the farthest of those two looking at center court...or ice in this picture) and didn't have any issues with people behind me in the handicapped section.

78-65

Comment

Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
                    Damn Pogo, what time did you get to the box office this morning?
                    Its not that I got there very early I just stayed out all night and just happened to be first in line.:)

Comment

someone in line said that the lower bowl was already sold out.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
                        8 in 117H. Wonder if OU bench will be able to hear us. :)
                        I can promise the answer is "yes". Lon Krueger will be looking forward to getting out of town.

Comment

I'm assuming IBA stuck with the unique pre-sale codes and seat limits, but haven't heard anyone comment on being annoyed with their limit. How did the pre-sale work this year?

Comment

Originally posted by ArtVandalay View Post
                            I'm assuming IBA stuck with the unique pre-sale codes and seat limits, but haven't heard anyone comment on being annoyed with their limit. How did the pre-sale work this year?
                            No gripes here aside from Select-a-Seat's annual faceplant with their select your actual seat feature.

Comment

Originally posted by pogo View Post
                              someone in line said that the lower bowl was already sold out.
                              Not quite. It looks like there are a few pairs left.

Comment

Thought someone might appreciate this information…

Wichita State vs. Oklahoma
                                Saturday, December 16

Presale Starts: Friday, October 6 at 10:00 a.m.
                                Presale Ends: Friday, October 6 at 10:00 p.m.

Code: DOWNTOWN

Ticket Prices: $18, $27, $37, $62, $87, $127, $192
                                (Additional fees may apply.)

Public On Sale: Saturday, October 7 at 10:00 a.m.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                                X