Pro evaluation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wufan View Post
    I don't think he's 6-10. MAYBE he's 6-9 in shoes and two pairs of socks. He is tall.
    I take that back. He looks to be 7-2 standing next to Shaq in this photo:

IMG_0131.JPG
    Livin the dream

Comment

I don't think he's 6-10. MAYBE he's 6-9 in shoes and two pairs of socks. He is tall.
      Taller than Donnie Jones?

Comment

I take that back. He looks to be 7-2 standing next to Shaq in this photo:

Reaves looks like he's an inch taller than Shaq.

Comment

Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
          Reaves looks like he's an inch taller than Shaq.
          Nope. Just a strange camera angle. Reaves is 6-5, Morris is 6-8, and McDuffie is Tacko Fall tall.
          Livin the dream

Comment

Nope. Just a strange camera angle. Reaves is 6-5, Morris is 6-8, and McDuffie is Tacko Fall tall.
            It's hard to tell, but it's actually a camera trick. I was there for that picture. MM was like fifteen feet behind Morris. He's just twenty feet tall.

Comment

Originally posted by jdshock View Post
              It's hard to tell, but it's actually a camera trick. I was there for that picture. MM was like fifteen feet behind Morris. He's just twenty feet tall.
              Your quote reminded me of this clip:

"In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Find all the latest college basketball news, live coverage, videos, highlights, stats, predictions, and results right here on NBC Sports.

Comment

Motley hired an agent a couple of days ago reportedly. Decision still coming on Ojeleye and Tacko. Ojeleye was invited to the NBA combine and Tacko wasn't.

Comment

With prospective lottery picks unlikely to attend the NBA draft combine, the league has sent invites to more than 60 players.

Comment

Jon Rothstein‏Verified account @JonRothstein 8m8 minutes ago

All underclassmen NOT on this list should withdraw from the NBA Draft and head back to school immediately.

Comment

McDuffie coming back per bleacher report. No word on Morris yet.

Comment

Originally posted by lmor1971 View Post
                          McDuffie coming back per bleacher report. No word on Morris yet.
                          6 minutes ago, Markis tweeted, " I have not made a decision yet."
                          "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Hatter View Post
                            6 minutes ago, Markis tweeted, " I have not made a decision yet."
                            Seems like an odd response.

Comment

Marshall should just encourage all his players to enter their names into the NBA draft like Kentucky. Could also be beneficial with recruits saying we are not going to hold anyone back.
                              Why walk somebody in baseball when you can hit them?

Comment

Originally posted by Shoxcity View Post
                                Marshall should just encourage all his players to enter their names into the NBA draft like Kentucky. Could also be beneficial with recruits saying we are not going to hold anyone back.
                                Awesome point ~ new way of thinking!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X